Topic: Last Call: Zip.ca Membership Contest

This is last call for some free Zip.ca Memberships. We have done lots of NETFLIX give aways and it has always left our Canadian readers in the lurch. So this go around we are showing favortism to our canadian readers by giving away free Zip.ca accoun...

Read More : Last Call: Zip.ca Membership Contest

Re: Last Call: Zip.ca Membership Contest

I still never recieved the netflix i won about 7 months ago. i guess it got lost in the mail

Can I win the zip.ca membership even if I am not from Canada?   That thing would sell for good money on the black market.  lol

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

I still never recieved the netflix i won about 7 months ago. i guess it got lost in the mail

that is odd. Netflix mailed them directly. Not me. This contest will be closing tonight or tomorrow morning and I AM mailing them smile

^I got my Netflix thing, so that is weird Godzilla.  However, I will say I got jipped.  I was already a Netflix member, with a 2 at a time DVD membership.  The 6 months free that I won was supposed to be for 3-at-a-time and when I inputted the code, i got my 6 months free, but it kept me at my normal 2-at-a-time rate.  I got screwed out of more DVD's!   mad