Topic: DRUNK thread

I don;t believe there isn't one already
anyways i'm there again and i can't watch movies but I can sure as fuck hear tunes, Rock on I say. right now i'm lisenin to Faust a early 70s band  and after this ..

Re: DRUNK thread

black oak shakin my house now

I fell in love with a gypsy queen

hahahahaha frak my head mor  hey.  with a hole in the sky hey

i find itr hard welll not too hrd  am i the on;y partyin drinkin tonight? i guess

hey life is in the middle of it all and so am i
chat with you later tongue

Im free Im free  Im totally  free i am so free i can start from the beginnin. This is something so real im not kidding.  all my barred bars are done. they don;t no me hahahaha   skip jump ha im free IM FREE

rofl

lol

Wha?

ROFLMFAO!

She did what to who?!

lol the fun of drunken-ness.

lol it was definitely a blast last night... all night long. tongue

This is better than TV.

I am confused

you party to Black Oak???kewl!!!!

aww it's nothin to be confused about tongue
I've been a fan of Black Oak since way back. I love their shit and glad to hear theres other fans out there still smile

lmao!! that was great Demon I miss those nights sometimes..

Did you mean Faust, the german band?! Those guys are great! My gf loves them so I hear them a lot.

BTW, keep on partying!

Yeah thats the band I mean 70's Krautrock. I love it too man, their first 4 albums are just so trippy. I can't get enough of it! tongue

Good old 70's Krautrock. Have you heard Italian Proggresive Rock? I you haven't I recommend Il Rovescio della Medaglia and Il Balletto di Bronzo. Great proggresive rock, not as crazy as Krautrock but it has a more classical sound to it.

No, I haven't heard any Italian Proggresive Rock.
BUT... I just downloaded La Creazione from Il Rovescio Della Medaglia's album La Bibbia from 1971 and yeah... I like it.

I can't understand what they're saying cause I don't speak Italian, but I really like their sound. I'm going to have to download the rest of the album.
Thanks for that, kruz.

awesome singin man.

The best song La Bibbia it's Il Giudizio. Download that one ASAP.

eat it  humble pie  my mode