Topic: Saw 4?

Ok yes i am new here but a movie addict, especially horror and thrillers ! Anyways i was watching saw 3 the other night and i haven't had a chance to talk to anyone about this yet but do any of you think there will be a saw 4 and if so who do you think will replace jigsaw or is he really dead? Sorry if this has been talked about before in here but i just couldnt find it. My opinion is that there will be a saw 4 and somehow he is not dead.

Re: Saw 4?

From what I've heard Saw 4 will be ready for this Halloween but I can't say I'm happy to hear it

yeah i think 3 saw films were enough. i didnt think the third was as good as the first two. and they really shouldnt do the sequals so quickly.

the first one was deffinately the best, and i dont think they should make any more, 3 is enough, they cant really make jigsaw stay alive, he got his throat cut by a freaking saw

There is definately going to be a Saw 4.  How are they gonna pull it off?  I haven't a clue.  I'm not looking forward to it.

I'm looking forward to it. tongue Even if it sucks, I'm standing behind Jiggy.

do a quick search of the news on our site for Saw 4 and you will get tons of info on it. including its release date.

They will run it into the ground; however, it might be fun. I have my doughts, but I still have some hope. I love good movies no matter how they come about. Why not move on to an original project with the same crew? I 've read that it's already been done. There will be at least one more because the last one made alot of money.

has anybody else heard that the guys that did Feast are working on the script?

Yeah, last I heard, Marcus Dunston and Patrick Melton wrote the script.  I could be wrong, though.  I haven't been following this film at all besides the info I get here at HM.