Re: Last horror game you played.

Nosferatu wrote:

Evil Dead : A Fistfull of Boomstick (xbox)

are the evil dead games any good, i never really saw any reviews or any thing about them

Evil dead: Fist full of Boomstick is pretty fun but looses it's replay factor as you go through it, Evil Dead: Ressurection is a lot of fun, the voices are cool, and you have a little deadite sidekick named Sam that is voiced by Ted Raimi and you get to kick him into things as a weapon. It's really fun.

I just jammed on a demo for Lost Planet at a store I was shopping in, I probably sat and played for like 1/2 hour but it seemed to be a cool ass game, I am not used to the xbox 360 controller so some of the fire fights were a little difficult at first but the monsters and visuals were very nice. I am getting an xbox 360 for x-mas so i should be better with the controls pretty soon.

thanks Hard2Kill, iv been asking around school and almost everyone had the same reaction, just some good fun in the games. im gonna borrow fistfull of boomstick from a friend of mine.
i jst started to play the first Devil May Cry again.

Resident Evil 3

Tomorrow I get my hands on Gears of War, which is sure to be awesome.

The last horror game I played was Resident Evil too. I am not sure which one it was but I think it was the latest. I played it at a friend's house and it was fun. The theme and sound effects are very creepy though. I don't suggest playing this game alone! Hehe.. or is that just me?

Didn't know Gears was horror. I have it and it rocks. FEAR is complete garbage.

The Suffering: Ties That Bind

resident evil, outbreak. jst got bothe of the outbreak games fo x-mas. they r harder than i thought they would be.

Gears of War

Halo 3 better be great because Gears of War is fucking amazing.

Leon wrote:

Gears of War

Halo 3 better be great because Gears of War is fucking amazing.

Gears is awesome but the glitches are starting to get rediculous. Still love it though.

Yeah, the voice glitch has become much more frequent and bothersome as of late. Epic has been known with dealing with such problems very quickly, so hopefully we won't have to worry about it for much longer.

They just sent up an update today. I'm prettty sure some of the glitches are fixed.

Resident Evil 0 was probably the last horror game I played, that and Eternal Darkness: Santiy's Requiem.  i love playing Eternal Darkness and RE0 is my favorite so far.  I didn't care that much for RE4 though.  Definitely prefer the other RE games to it.

Replayed Code Name Veronica out of nostalgia during Christmas... Just waiting for RE 5

Devil may Cry

resident evil 4

Counter Strike: Zombie Mod

I am addicted.

resident evil 2, the origional 2 disk version for the PS1