Topic: Deep Sea Monster Raiga Teaser

A reader sent this gem in, and I had to share it!
This is japanese giant monster horror at its best.  Director Shinpei Hayashiya first hit our radars a few years ago with the Deep Sea Monster Reigo. The first film was condemned for some shoddy ...

Read More : Deep Sea Monster Raiga Teaser

Re: Deep Sea Monster Raiga Teaser

That trailer is hilarious. lol

this is a joke right? lol...the audio actually sounds like it's 100% not coming from the movie at all. It is like the music was written as a joke. lol.....I had to watch it like 3 times before I realized it wasn't a joke and that someone had not overdubbed an audio track that had absolutely nothing to do with what was on screen...... the scary thing is that this will probably be a huge hit in Japan, win all sorts of awards and be the best selling soundtrack of the year.

I would love to see what the guy looks like that sat down and scored this little treasure.....

lol, I'm still like wtf?...

Well looks like someone is trying to pretend to be me. ...hummmmph!   mad

I guess imitation is the greatest form of flattery big_smile

WIth Toho stopping filming any godzilla movies , i guess other studios is replacing godzilla with their own godzilla imitations.

Hey looks like fun. I'm a big Godzilla fan, and thought the last Godzilla movie was mehhhh. I'm sure it'll be a big hit around the Fantastic film Festivals, cheaply made or not. After all, the Godzilla movies aren't exactly stunning examples of special efx...

LoL thank you for that unMasked Killer I needed a good laugh and that provided it in bundles!! big_smile tongue

I love godzilla obviously and the lack of cgi and all is what makes it great. I suspect they can do a world of cgi with their movies but the fact they still choose to put a man in a rubber suit makes the movie all the more fun and cheezy to watch. I suspect the movies fans would not have it any other way