Topic: I Need HeLP :( please

sad sad sad sad can someone help I don't know where else to turn.

I just wrote my first review on a movie BUT I just checked the picture nxt to the movie & it isn't The Mist but Resident Evil! what have I done wrong? can I rectify this? Please help!! sad

Thank you.

Re: I Need HeLP :( please

I'm sure the modders will fixed it when they get a chance to approve it. When i did my first review i don't think i even had a picture in there as well but when it got approved and showed up there was a picture already there put by one of the site modders.

thanks severn just checked for the 8th time LoL & the right pic is there now but thank you for putting my worries at ease. I really appreciate it smile x

its because it has not been approve yet. One it is approved we link it to the correct film and put it live.

Meh thank you smile I tend to be a bit of a perfectionist so I over worried myself really. Everything is good now though smile

yep cause i just approved it smile Great review I might add.

Thank You!! big_smile I thought I may have gone on a bit too much, but you have just given me the biggest smile in a while! big_smile

Good review sweetie, it made me want to watch the movie big_smile

thanks Macho big_smile ~blushing~

Great review, the movie left the same affect on me. When I first read the short story many many years ago, I called my freind across the states and made sure she knew about it.

Last edited by thedeadshallrule (2009-01-02 14:23:04)

Thank you thedeadshallrule, it means alot smile xx

~sends hugs to you all for being such sweet, kind friends big_smile~

You just reminded me that THE MIST should've been on my favorite sci.-fi. list.

You have been placed on The List
GHOST DADDY wrote:

You just reminded me that THE MIST should've been on my favorite sci.-fi. list.