Topic: What is Scarier? - 1

I was just listening to a new episode of Night of the Living Podcast (something which all of you should check out) and reading one of my Hulk comics (Hulk is just awesome) and this thought just popped into my head (random as it is).  Just want to know what you think.  Also, if you pick Jason with an atom bomb do you think he could survive that like the Hulk?

I chose Jason with an atomic bomb just because I think he could survive and no one else.

Last edited by TheDudeWithTheShotgun (2007-02-12 00:48:18)

Re: What is Scarier? - 1

I went with Jason and the A-Bomb too...its very true.  Jason breaks into a US instlation and steals nukes and goes a teen slaying.

NOTLP rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I picked Jason and A-Bomb..thats more scarier knowing hes gonna survive it..

I'll agree with you all.  Jason with an atomic bomb is the most scary.

Any madman with a bomb is scarey so I went with Jason Voorhees With an Atomic Bomb also.

This is stupid.

Stupid or extremely scary?

Or just plain scary

Yo Jason Is A Crazy Mf Anyway,no Matter Which Ever One It Is!hes Always Going To Come Through.

jason dosnt need another movie, he needs to die, he needed to die when he was spposed to in the fourth one, but if he had an a-bomb, he would be able to kill sooo many more teens then he normally would, so thats wat i picked.

Jason will never die.  Just kill.

It depends on how far I'm from Jason. If I'm near him then Jason (w/o A-Bomb) is scarier because with the A-Bomb you wouldn't feel any pain. And, obviously, if I'm really far far away from him then Jason with the A-Bomb because of the damages to your body caused by the radiation.

Maybe Jason after an A-Bomb explosion would be scarier.

Your going pretty in-depth with your answers.  I like it.  smile