Topic: DVD / Bluray Specs For Let the Right One

Earlier Killer already told you that Let The Right One in was coming to DVD March 10th but now we have the DVD and BluRay specs courtecy of BluRay.com. Frankly the specs are sparce but when you figure on how popular this film was does it really matte...

Read More : DVD / Bluray Specs For Let the Right One

Re: DVD / Bluray Specs For Let the Right One

I always really liked that poster, so it's a great choice for the cover art I think. I'll be seeing this at the "independant" theater this month along with Tokyo Gore Police and Machine Girl as an exploitation double feature. I'm really digging the new idea of that theater haha.

Can't wait for the DVD. smile

I am sooo pumped to see this, it's insane. I'll be getting it right before my B-Day big_smile !

yeah, i've seen this 3 times and it amazing each time (ESPECIALLY the swimming pool scene.....you'll know what i'm talking about when you see it! AWESOME!).  definitely worth blind buying if you haven't seen it. trust me!

does any 1 know if the blu ray will be region free? i really need it on blu ray, god knows wen it will be out in UK

Has anyone watched this Blu yet?  Man it is an amazing flick.  the more I watch it, the more I love it.  I think it is quickly becoming my fav. vamp flick of all time, and it might become my fav. MOVIE of all time.  Anyway, wondering your thoughts.

Let the Right One In will be released on Region 2 DVD in the UK I think around September time. At least the US will be getting the better front cover artwork, having the same artwork as the film's poster. We're getting something else which dosen't look as good. It's very annoying when the better artwork isn't used for the front cover.