Topic: Dog The Bounty Hunter Extradited to Mexico

An unconfirmed report this morning out of Guadalajara, Mexico stated that a Mexican federal court has denied Duane “Dog† Chapman’s injunction request and has ruled that the star of A&E’s “Dog the Bounty Hunter† should be extradited and stand trial for deprivation of liberty – a charge stemming from Dog and his posse’s 2003 capture of convicted serial rapist, Andrew Luster in Puerto Vallarta.

Does anyone else find this mind boggling? He goes to mexico, hires an OFF DUTY mexican police officer so hes not breaking the law, and then gets busted. Andrew Luster is the scum of the earth and punishing Dog for catching him while abiding by mexican law confuses the hell out of me.

Re: Dog The Bounty Hunter Extradited to Mexico

I'm soooo glad the Mexican authorities have their priorities straight.  Sure, we'll protect the serial rapist, but the man who brings him to justice is a dog that deserves punishment. 

I'm hoping that at least Andrew Luster is in jail right now, being serially raped himself....

thats so wrong..that really piss's me off..

me to raven it makes my blood boil.

its not right at all, the man keeps druggies off the streets, america should step in and just be like: "No mexico you can't have Dog, Baaaddd Mexico",  and be done with it.

Actually, Vulgar,  that is pretty much what ended up happening...

Seems like I'm gonna have to defend my country on this one... but there's no way to defend Mexico.

Police officers are following the law. Dog broke the law, he gets to jail; as simple as that. Maybe if Dog would have asked about the law here in Mexico he could have used another way to catch that piece of sh*t rapist but you can't bend the rules just because he's from the USA and didn't know how the system works here.

Now, the Mexican Federal Court should realize that while Dog broke the law, he broke it in order to catch a bad guy (that should be cut to pieces with a rusted nail or something) and should be set free. If Dog has the money, he can buy his freedom without blinking (Mexico works that way and I'm not proud).

Also, Dog had really bad luck. Because here in Mexico you pretty much get away with anything. Mmmm... Maybe not bad luck but he got busted because he's american.

And if Andre Luster is in jail here in Mexico, he's getting what he deserves. Here in Mexico, if you're a rapist you get raped in jail by everybody (seems fair to me). Oh and if you're a child molester you get killed in that instant. At least that's what I've been told.

Conclusion. Mexican Federal Court should leave Dog alone and should place Luster in a Mexican jail for the rest of his life.

Oh yeah, another bad note on mexican law. I think it's just a rumour but who knows?! Seems that if you rape a girl and that girl was wearing a skirt you get a shorter sentence than if she was wearing pants. I know, I know... my country sucks in that aspect.

But Dog had Mexican Authorities with him at the time they captured Luster and was under the impression he had their blessing.

I have to agree with all of you above.  Also it was the US Leagal System (including his own congressman) that picked him up in Hawaii and allowed the extradition to Mexico.  I believe this is much more politcal than legal and Dog is caught in the middle.  Luster had ton's of Daddy's money and he spent it freely!

Bulin wrote:

But Dog had Mexican Authorities with him at the time they captured Luster and was under the impression he had their blessing.

Well, make it a lesson for all of you. Don't trust any mexican autority, not all of them are bad but it's a risk I wouldn't take.

I find this mind boggling. Go to Dog the bounty hunters website and sign the petition:)
I did.