Topic: NECA Figures at NYC Toy Fair

A couple days ago we NECA gave everyone a heads up on what was to come from them. Well today Action-Figures.com have just unleashed a ton of photos from NECA's booth at the New York City Toy Fair. There are some great figures including the Grindhouse...

Read More : NECA Figures at NYC Toy Fair

Re: NECA Figures at NYC Toy Fair

Yeah, that would probably be an easy way to spend a lot of money.

Crap, I thought I was over collecting dolls...

err.. I mean manly action figures.

These sculptures look great and would really look nice in my DVD room.

It's amazing how far action figures have come from the blobs of plastic in the 80's.  Though, I pretty sure He-Man could still kick Hannibal Lector's ass!!!

those our pretty kool and I'm happy not to own a credit card right now lol...I want David Bowie, Hannibal, Tony Montana...lol

They are cool.

I found a huge Captain Jack Sparrow in the back of the Disney store on sale, love my Jack the Pumpkin King collection/Nightmare before Christmas, LOTR Treebeard and Queen Amadala from Starwars...still looking for a Ringwrath on a horse though......
its hard leaving them in the boxes:)

thedeadshallrule wrote:

I found a huge Captain Jack Sparrow in the back of the Disney store on sale, love my Jack the Pumpkin King collection/Nightmare before Christmas, LOTR Treebeard and Queen Amadala from Starwars...still looking for a Ringwrath on a horse though......
its hard leaving them in the boxes:)

I've been looking for a Ringwrath on a horse also but no luck yet..I do have one with a button push and his arm moves up and down with the sword..

You know what would be cool?  A toy from "Street Trash".  The one where the bum is getting sucked down the toilet.  That would be pretty badass.

How about an Exorcist figure with projectile vomit action*

*pea soup not included, offer void in Quebec

If they can make a doll pee, they can make my action figure vomit!

lol that would be pretty kool to see..

I'd pick that up.  tongue