Topic: Horror movie bookmarks?

I like using a bookmark when reading a novel so I won't forget what page or chapter I am on.

My question is:

Does anyone know where I might find some horror movie bookmarks for sell on the net anywhere so I could use them in my books?

It could be any horror movie.....it doesn't matter to me.

Thanks for any help!:D

Re: Horror movie bookmarks?

Id say check local bookchains like barnes and nobles for their bookmarks especially around halloween.

Rip, I have this same problem!

So......  let's go into business making these.  I swear there's a market for it.

Anywho, for now, what I do is use the wierdest bookmarks I can find, like a Joey Lawrence "Whoa!" one, or sickeningly cute ones.  Once in a while, a horror bookmark turns up.  I think I've got a Golum one floating around somewhere. 

There's monster ones right now that are little magnetic bookmarks.  As soon as I saw them, I bought up a few.

http://i18.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/db/05/f10a_1.JPG

I saw a couple over at ebay.

There not a lot around especially on the net. Good Luck finding some.

I just use train tickets.
The price of rail travel these days frightens the crap outta me wink

lol macho.

the problem with bookmarks is getting the rights for the images. If you want some bookmarks with our logo on em though i dont mind tongue

Meh wrote:

lol macho.

the problem with bookmarks is getting the rights for the images. If you want some bookmarks with our logo on em though i dont mind tongue

Sure, how much are you willing to sell them for?:cool:

Shwooo I thought this thread said Horror movie birthmarks....no RIP, NOT gonna show ya mine!!

I read a lot so people give me bookmarks but I always end up losing them and using receipts or any old scrap of paper but I'd rather lose my place than turn the page down.  The very thought of it makes me feel a bit sick!  yikes

If you're just making them for your personal use, and not reselling, you ought to be OK.  I can work up some for movie keyart I'm working on, like Siren Lake, Survive!, Devil's Fork and stuff like that.  I'm sure the filmmaker's wont care much, as it's publicizing their movies... Just print and laminate!

RIP wrote:

Sure, how much are you willing to sell them for?:cool:

No cost buddy I can let you have lots of used rail tickets for free big_smile I can even throw in some bus tickets as well if you want. big_smile

I use an old one with the HM logo on it.. Our old logo.. It was something we used as like a flier it had The Hills Have Eyes remake. I'm not sure if I have anymore or not.. I know I handed out a ton of them and only kept a few for myself..

I made some HM bookmarks using the logo a while back.

RIP, I know your super busy, roll. but why don't you just print some off and use that self laminate stuff, then you can get exactly what you want.  Well, maybe not exactly, I don't think the laminate will cover boobs.

floridapossum is right RIP, make your own. I find the upper thigh skin of a supple young virgin dried for 3 hours in a 250 degree oven works the best for bookmarks, but you can use whatever skin you like. wink

I found these fake blood spill bookmarks which look really good!  big_smile

http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/liqui … -your-page

Jackal, those are nifty, but $29 nifty?  That's kind of tough.  Hey Rip, what are you getting your horror sis for her birthday?  (hint hint)

Constantce wrote:

Jackal, those are nifty, but $29 nifty?  That's kind of tough.  Hey Rip, what are you getting your horror sis for her birthday?  (hint hint)

Yeah it's a bit much just for a bookmark.  sad    Now the blood pillows further down the page are a different story... I would probably pay good money for one of them! lol

Constantce wrote:

LOL, this is tempting lol and I could say some dirty but I will resist temptation and let this one slide since I'm a nice guy..........lol.:lol:

Well I found 2 HM.ca logo cards that Meh sent me last year when I won a dvd so I will just use one of them I guess as a bookmark.;)