Topic: So What Little Toys Do You Have?

So people what little collectables do you have in your homes?

Me I have:

House of 1000 Corpses
Spaulding
Baby
Otis
The Professor

I have a spawn doll
Ringwrath
The Headless Horseman and his horse
Rob Zombie
TCM(The Begining) Leatherface
The Lord of Darkness (Legend)
I have a bunch of Living Dead Dolls
I have a Dracula 2000

my posters:
Scarface 11 of them
TDR
I have a TDR blanket
Rob Zombie
Sleepy Hallow

later when I get home I'm gonna take some picture's of things I have and it'd be kool if you guys wanna to post some of the stuff you guys have.

Re: So What Little Toys Do You Have?

Posters:

Zombi 2
Cannibal Holocaust
Bloodsucking Freaks
Halloween
Dawn of the Dead (1978)
The Evil Dead
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)

T-Shirts:

House of Horrors
Street Trash
Suspiria
Deranged

My book collection is ALL horror and filmmaking.  My DVD collection is MOSTLY horror.  I have a few issues of Rue-Morgue.  I have a subscription to Fangoria (Sorry Goon).  I have a few Hack / Slash comics.  That's about it.

(I also have a signed Homer Simpson drawing by Matt Groening.  Not horror, I know, but still pretty cool.)

At last count, I have over 800 DVD's (I would say a third of them horror bases).

I used to collect action figures and have the first few series of the Movie Maniacs as well as a number of Spawn and LOTR figures (they are out of their boxes and displayed on shelves near my DVD's.  I thought I was over getting action figures but you bastards started talking about them and now I want more!

My book collection is all film related and get Rue Morgue monthly.  I tried to get into Fangoria but it didn't stick - maybe it was just a bad issue that seemed very superficial compared to Rue Morgue.

As for posters, I don't have very many yet but hope to correct this in the near future.  I love the Pan's Labarynth I received from this site!

A Hannibal Penis

lol

100+ DVDs

Cannibal Holocaust T-shirt

Zombi 2 Poster and Cannibal Holocaust Poster

Recently I bought a Batman folding money clip in satin black.

Shakingman wrote:

A Hannibal Penis

rofl not sure how many folks got this inside joke, but i did!

ooh I got it lol..;)

I own around 200 DVDs, I got the super rare Quentin Tarantino as a House of Blue Leaves guy.. Leatherface and Ash in the Movie Maniacs line, I have one of the figures from the Clive Barker Twisted Souls line? I can't remember the exact name off the top of my head..

I got The Goon variant figure, a giant Mr. Blonde figure. I've got a bunch of Deadpool statues, a Daredevil bust, Franky bust, The Goon bust, and two different Deadpool busts..

I haven't really bought any figures in a long time.. But I have a feeling that when the new Grindhouse figures come out I may just have too..

Good stuff.

Trust me, I got that inside joke.