Topic: Fatal Frame IV Trailer and Release Info

So far this year, I have been filling in many of our horror gaming fans of titles they can look forward to in 2009.  Continuing on with my coverage comes another horror title exclusively on the Nintendo Wii, Fatal Frame IV: Mask of the Lunar Ecl...

Read More : Fatal Frame IV Trailer and Release Info

Re: Fatal Frame IV Trailer and Release Info

I'm stoked for this game! ..we have a handful of great horror games coming our way on all 3 consoles this year.

Unfortunately we can no longer import games that aren't in our region for the Wii, they did something in the last update that prevents us from using our import disk and modded Wii's..

You would actually have to buy a Wii from the region the game is from to play the game.

I'm a big import game guy and it's really fucked up that they did this.

Crap, thats right.  I forgot the Firmware 3.3 update prevents from playing import games......well scratch the idea of me importing it from the UK then....  sad  I guess if you havent updated your Wii software to the 3.3 version yet then you're still good to try and import it.

Gosh, I didn't even know there was a Fatal Frame III  hmm

I'm glad they are finally putting GOOD games out on the Wii.  I was worried that it would be a kids only system and now there are so many not kids games out.  This should be a great addition.