Re: What's the last horror tv show that you watched?

Watching The Twilight Zone marathon right now big_smile

More Sci-Fi than horror, but I think it counts

13: Fear Is Real. I wasn't impressed. I'll give it one more week cause the death box is a little interesting.

^ Same for me. It sucks that the hot girl had to go home. sad

I don't think you would count this as a horror show but it freaks me out sometimes so I say..

Unsolved Mysteries lol

jackalqueen wrote:

^ American Gothic was great, I was gutted when it was cancelled...mind you, I still haven't got over Twin Peaks being cancelled and that was 20 years ago!  hmm

+1 to that.  SOMEONE'S AT THE DOOR!!!!!

anyhoo, guess the last one i watched was the latest episode of True Blood.  I'm really likin that one as well so i expect it to be cancelled any day now.

I watched the 2nd-to-last episode of True Blood. Glenn-Bob, it's very popular and confirmed for another season.  I read that it rivals the Sopranos with HBO ratings.

Constantce wrote:

I watched the 2nd-to-last episode of True Blood. Glenn-Bob, it's very popular and confirmed for another season.  I read that it rivals the Sopranos with HBO ratings.

this is good news.  I usually have horrible luck with show I enjoy.  They usually get cancelled.  I am having much better luck with the stations that aren't the norm like CBS/NBC/FOX etc.  Dexter was another one I thought for sure would not be around for long becasue IMO it's the best thing on TV.

Glenn-BoB wrote:
jackalqueen wrote:

^ American Gothic was great, I was gutted when it was cancelled...mind you, I still haven't got over Twin Peaks being cancelled and that was 20 years ago!  hmm

+1 to that.  SOMEONE'S AT THE DOOR!!!!!

Now SHE was a creepy child...before she was murdered...
And now I have my new signature... big_smile

Tales From the Crypt

Watching all kinds of stuff.
Found out TWC gave us Chiller.
Its ok . Do not care how they marathon everything.

Last edited by mothermayhem (2009-01-28 20:35:44)

Fear Itself.  Been watching it on Fearnet, I like at least half the episodes I've seen.  I wish NBC or somebody will air the unaired epidsodes, or release them on dvd.  I tend not to watch network tv shows but I really like this one overall

13: Fear is Real.  I'm a few shows behind (thank God for DVR) but I'm really enjoying it.
I've also taken up Witchblade (anime) as it airs on IFC.

Psych. They did a  Friday the 13th parody that was excellent. Earlier I watched the premieres of Terminator and Dollhouse. I wasn't expecting much from Dollhouse, but it was actually pretty good.

I was going between 13 Fear is real and DOLLHOUSE last Friday, and i have to say i really liked DOLLHOUSE better:) I am sticking with 13 becasue i will admit it, i want to see what happens at the end..

I guess this does cross into the horror genre, the last TV show ('orror oriented) was on Sunday and that was Supernatural smile great episode about a shapeshifter and black and white movie monsters but bloody heck the shapeshifter annoyed me so much! Other than that though, great!
big_smile

I need to check out Dollhouse.  I'm almost caught up with 13, and I watched a great Hell Girl last nite.

Outer Limits

Maybe Supernatural . I have bought it from dvdcollects, I think it's a good show.

Used to love American Gothic too. Am a Supernatural devotee now smile Season 3 may not have been the darkest in shade but I think it was certainly the bloodiest.

Btw I haven't watched any of Moonlight or True Blood yet... are they any good?

Lilith wrote:

Used to love American Gothic too. Am a Supernatural devotee now smile Season 3 may not have been the darkest in shade but I think it was certainly the bloodiest.

Btw I haven't watched any of Moonlight or True Blood yet... are they any good?

I hope you joining the site isn't breaking one of the 66 seals Lilith!  wink  lol

I just finished downloading True Blood yesterday, I'll let you know how it compares to American Gothic and Supernatural when I start watching it.  smile

Tales From The Darkside. Still gotta get the DVDs. Sci Fi still runs it early in the AM sometimes

X-Files and supernatural.

Watched the final episodes of Hell Girl.   *sigh*

Being Human...bloody awesome!!

Finished watching True Blood.  Can't wait for Season 2 now.  big_smile