Topic: More Hills Have Eyes 2 Pics

We just added even more mutant madness to the site by uploading another 20+ pics for Hills Have Eyes 2. Not often I get overly excited for the sequel to a remake but I am making an acception for this film. What started with the Carter family, clearly...

Read More : More Hills Have Eyes 2 Pics

Re: More Hills Have Eyes 2 Pics

I'm looking forward to this alot. Those mutants are going to be mighty pissed off with soldiers hanging around.

Is that mutant wearing glasses?  Hehe... I have my ups and downs about this film.  I'll have to see it to make my final conclusions.

I cant wait to see this film, it looks great. Although Im worried if its gonna be like the first which in my opinion wasnt to great.

i admit the first one was no master piece theatre but it was better then the original which is very rare smile

I thought everyone here loved the remake.  I know I did.  smile

I did like the remake alot more than the original...I jst was dissapointed that almost the entire cast got killed within that one part. Other than that I loved the rest of it.

KillianDarkwater wrote:

I jst was dissapointed that almost the entire cast got killed within that one part.

Funny because I liked that. I hope the sequel has more action. Marines vs Mutants, you MUST have tons of action!!!! Right?????

i think so to kruz. i liked how everyone got wiped out and look forward to tons of action in this next one.

The "RV massacre" scene was probably my favorite scene, in both the original and the remake.  Aja spiced it up.  He made it a lot more down and dirty.

Yeah the RV scene was one of the few scenes I liked more in the remake than the original

the RV scene was god if your a fan massacres like that...Ive always been a fan of the kller who finds creative ways to kill his victims instead of just "slaughtering" them....ohh well, we all have different tastes

It's a good thing to, cause' then the words, "friendly debate", would never show up.