Topic: My Monster Toys!

Hope this kind of cross-board pollination is allowed..............

I've loved monster toys since I was a kid growing up in the '60s-
Nothing vintage in my collection now (I'm sad to say)
but this link
-click- will bring you to my
monster collection pics over on the 'Spawn' message board-

I also have pics of my 'Spawn Room'  -click-  for anyone who's interested in seeing those-

Any other toy collectors here?
I'd love to see your stuff~

Re: My Monster Toys!

I collect toys!  I love MEzco and Neca.  I should take some pics, but I need to get a USB cable for my camera, so I'll try to do that real soon.

Your collection is FUN!!!! I got a surge of joy just perusing your pictures!! Thank you for sharing.
I collect jackolantern head/pumpkin head items. Jack SKellington, pirates of the carr. Treeman from LOTR, Monty Python characters, Ghost rider.
Extreme primitive dolls and I started making my own soft dolls...zombie, dead ballerina,treeman,banshees,upset bride, Gothic bride, birds, Mrs. Myers, skeletons, dead bride,
cresent moon head man,bat, gosh I have been buzy..lol I am going to make a vampire next and I promise to get pictures up soon in my morguespace:)

great toy collection, theres some real classics there.

Now i gotta say that is one major kickass collection. That must of cost you a shitload of money. But who the hell cares. By the looks of it, it's definitely worth every single penny.

Great collection Worm.  And they're so nicely dusted too.  wink

Yeah how do you keep them so dusted with out knocking them over?

I have a 17" Michael Myers figure which my number on it in the box is 19,125 out of only 100,000 figures that were made.

I think I paid like $80 for it a few years back.

Very impressive.  I can remember seeing a lot of those, and looking over what you got there I wished I'd picked some of them up.  I have the 4 universal monsters (The Creature, Dracula, Wolfman, and Frankenstein's Monster) that move around, but that is about it as far as Universal stuff...oh wait...I got a collection of the little big heads as well.   Again very nice and thanks for sharing.

Last edited by the5thdroog (2008-07-05 12:19:20)

I don't know if these stores still exist but there use to be stores called Spencers at malls and they always had horror figures there.

RIP wrote:

I don't know if these stores still exist but there use to be stores called Spencers at malls and they always had horror figures there.

Spencers still exist and they still sell horror figurines.

Awesome collection!

I have a huge collection myslef, I'd post it but it won't let me till I'm more "active"