Topic: cute, cuddly, murderous...new Mezco plush

to be released in Feb. by Mezco Toys three new 14" roto-cast head, hands and feet w/ plush bodies dolls of some of our favorite teenager killers.
http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/4233/mz25200algjp6.jpg
who wouldnt want to snuggle w/ these three?

Re: cute, cuddly, murderous...new Mezco plush

i've seen those for sale at Hot Topic. they're awesome as hell. when i fill up my frequent buyer card to get 15% off, i'll be getting them big_smile

^ love the 15% off card. we only make it to a HT every few months and nearly fill one up w/ every visit lol

theres one really close by. i love that store. they have friggen awesome pants

we pick up quite a few of our action figures there and t-shirts too. we've found some great star wars, NBX and ramones shirts for our six year old there and gap kids can never lay claim to anything half as cool. tonguelol

so true. i got my Michael Myers action figure there (i had to hit Spencer's for Freddy and Jason) but i love getting shirts and wristbands from HT. and their skirts kick the shit outta anything those preppy stores have big_smile

I saw those in a store one time.  they are kinda cool.  but I just couldn't afford it.

I wouldnt mind one of those and have a cerimony and throw it in the fire and watch it burn

^^  hahahahahahaha

Now those kick so much major butt. I definitely need to own these bad boys. Definitely a collector's item.

if your going for evil in plush form lets not forget the variety of stuffed cthulhu !

Those are cute wink   roll  I typed cute....hee hee hee.....

Series 2 just came out late last year.

Freddy in a tux. Part 2 "sackhead" Jason and Bubba Leatherface from Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2.

i want them!!!! i want to cuddle with a serial killer...wait that sounds strange