Topic: The Bloodstained Shadow - 1978

I just got finished watching a decent giallo from 1978 on dvd called The Bloodstained Shadow. It's not gory but has like 6 or 7 kills in it and at least 2 of the kills were cool. The music in the film was cool which was composed by Goblin.

I gave the film a 7 out of 10 rating in MMS which I just made a review of it.

Anyone else ever seen this film before?

Re: The Bloodstained Shadow - 1978

big giallo fan, and yeah I dig it.
The wheelchaired-lady tossed into the fireplace was interesting to say the least smile

deadhorse13 wrote:

big giallo fan, and yeah I dig it.
The wheelchaired-lady tossed into the fireplace was interesting to say the least smile

Yeah that was one of the good kills in it. I liked the guy getting the spear to the chest scene in it too.

I haven't seen this but it sounds Cool. RIP where do you find all these films? You must spend tons on them. Lucky you I am so jealous smile

After reading RIP's review I decided to buy a copy and I'm glad I did. I really enjoyed it. The lady tossed in the fire was hilarious to me. lol

Cemetarygirl wrote:

I haven't seen this but it sounds Cool. RIP where do you find all these films? You must spend tons on them. Lucky you I am so jealous smile

I'm just a horror movie fan like you are is all. I own about 1,000 dvds now and look up films on sites and in books that I haven't seen. I try to give every film a chance but if thjey suck then you will hear my wrath lol.:lol:

Suspiria_89 wrote:

After reading RIP's review I decided to buy a copy and I'm glad I did. I really enjoyed it. The lady tossed in the fire was hilarious to me. lol

Coolness, yeah that scene was a good one. If you've seen Suspiria before which by your name title you have lol then you will recognize the lead actress in this film from Suspiria. I think she was one of the first 2 girls to get killed in Suspiria actually.

^ Yep I reconized her.