Topic: First Pics of Michael Myers in Halloween

Rob Zombie has just posted two new pictures of little Mike and the shape up on his official Halloween Myspace. I have to say I like what he has done with Michael Myers adult version. He is a bit dirtied up but I guess when you are falling out of wind...

Read More : First Pics of Michael Myers in Halloween

Re: First Pics of Michael Myers in Halloween

wow, he actually looks scary again

He does.  Feeling better about this movie now, Myers is gonna be a badass again.  And the mask...it actually looks like the original.

Last edited by thegoldensimatar (2007-02-25 10:28:34)

what no pink hockey mask? So much for changing shit up Rob tongue

He really does look good. Even without a pink hockey mask. smile

yeah he looks pretty good but is it just me or is he starting to look alot like Jason, which I hope he doesn't he's always had more of a crazy look to him than an undead killer like Jason. I hope the pic was from a scene late in the film and he doesn't look like that the whole movie.

My exact thoughts skfan.

yah good call, i can see that undead look hes got goin on. i like how he looks in h2o, when he is looking through the window at his sister, i think thats like a pure evil look.

MindFuk wrote:

yah good call, i can see that undead look hes got goin on. i like how he looks in h2o, when he is looking through the window at his sister, i think thats like a pure evil look.

you got a point there.