Topic: Zombie War: World War Z Concept Art

The the chapter in Max Brook's World War Z that really hit me in the stomach was the detailed account about the Battle of Yonkers.  The United States military went out in force, heavy machine guns, tanks, armored personal carriers, artillery, at...

Read More : Battle of Yonkers Concept Art

Re: Zombie War: World War Z Concept Art

looks impressive. i know this is a artist's impression and not how the zombies will necessacerily look in the film but it reminds me of the vampires in " i am legend". i can't see how they will do this in the film apart from using CGI, not always a good thing. like everyone else here i hope they don't blow this one.

I think that they could get a few dozen 'hero' zombies, then put a couple dozen 'background' zombies and then expand the numbers with CGI.   Military hardware definitely be practical, maybe not so much the attack helicopters, but still. 

I think the biggest way they can blow it is making it look like Michael Bay hijacked the set and directed the scene.

this guy posted this up on deviantart about two days ago.im currently using it as a desktop wallpaper.

http://adonihs.deviantart.com/art/WWZ-T … -110859384

excellent piece and i hope this gets to be as cool in the final film.been waiting a long time for this movie to get made

dude that art is impressive.  I like the zombie in the lower left corner.