Topic: most gore in a horror

i saw dead or alive not long ago and it had the most gore in a film ive ever seen and it got me wondering if there was any horror films with even more gore then that

Last edited by hamsterpoo (2007-02-26 00:45:37)

Re: most gore in a horror

That's really hard to say.  "Dead Alive" is always my highest choice when it comes to gore.

your mother ate my dog!!! still has me laughing, great movie:)

Me I thought House of 1000 Corpses was gore..there were some pretty good blood scenes..

For some reason, I can never think straight when asked this question.

im guessing no one can see past dead or alive then? can people list there top  gore films?  i looking to find more

If your looking for straight up gore I suggest you look into Toe Tag's August Underground films which include August Underground, Mordum, and the upcoming Penance..

Timo Rose's Barricade is very gore heavy.. Any of the Guinea Pig movies are worth looking into as well..

Yeah, the "Guinea Pig" films are pretty hardcore.  I really want to check out "Barricade".  I've heard it's a splatter fest.

Dead Alive is definetly my choice. I really can't think of a movie that's gory all the way through.

i really gotta get off my ass and watch dead alive. FEAST was a recent gorefest i enjoed

Yeah, check out "Dead Alive".  It's loads of fun.