Topic: Will Zombies Eat Mr. Darcy?

Heehee Looky what I found.  I am so excited about this new book coming out in April.  Follow the link below to find out more about this classic tale turned zombie story.  What could be better than Jane Austen?  Jane Austen with zombies, of course!!!  My favorite book gets an undead makeover and I will be first in line to read it. big_smile

http://www.chroniclebooks.com/index/mai … d-Zombies/

Re: Will Zombies Eat Mr. Darcy?

Maven, I never read Pride and Prejudice but I will read this one, for sure!!!! Thanks

lol:lol::lol: That has got to be the craziest idea I've ever heard. Awesome, simply awesome. big_smile:D

I haven't read the original either, but this would certainly motivate me to.

Enter promo code ZOMBIES and you can save 25%. This brings the total to $9.71.

Um.  Your favorite book?  Holy moly, pretty lady, that's... half impressive half CRAZY! 
I admit that when I read parts that I am transported there, but that kind of literature pains me.  Like Tess.  I'd rather DIE than have to read Tess again.  Even with zombies.  I hate Tess so much that I've made Gooberville my insult of choice.

That said, you know I love you.  wink

LOL  Well it's tied with As I Lay Dying to tell the truth.  wink

Know who I can't stand?  Hawthorne.  Oh my lord I'd rather swallow shards of glass than read Hawthorne. 

But.....Flannery O'Connor?  Any day. 

Oh what a good idea for a thread.  Yippee!  See you there...

Great idea!  You soo smart.  Let's go!  (takes Maven's hand and we skip to the new thread, singing la la la la la la la)  lol

but... but... come on.  Hawthorne?  Blithesdale Romance?  Hm.   As I Lay Dying is on my shelf... unread, I confess......

Wuthering Heights is dreadful too.  I just can't like it.

I like the song big_smile But not the book

^ you like the song?  awesome, Macho!  That's so... not macho. 
Heeeeeeeathcliff,  it's meeeeeeeeeee, Cathyyyyyy, come hoo o o ome, so co o o old... 

I can't stand the book, but I love the movie and the song.

Hey I like Kate Bush. Waddaya gonna do about it? Sue me? lol:lol::lol::lol:

<INSERT MACHO NAME HERE> wrote:

Hey I like Kate Bush. Waddaya gonna do about it? Sue me? lol:lol::lol::lol:

Well macho could be worse you could be:

Be running up that road,
Be running up that hill,
Be running up that building....

how the hell do you run up a building?!?  That's what I've always wanted to know.

Macho!  I am tres impressed!!!  What's not to love?  She sings about werewolves, childbirth, witchery, classical literature, Houdini, and stage acting.

hmm 

thats all i have to say about this topic

I'm tired of zombies. The amount of zombie fiction and films released over the last few years, and being released in the coming years, is just overwhelming. The sub-genre is being beaten to death.

However, for people who do love a good dose of zombie, this is some pretty cool news. At least its an interesting idea.

Oh, and I'm new here. Hello.

Welcome Botch!  Though I'm pretty new too.  smile  On the glut of zombie media: It's because we're taking over.  Watch your back.  Urmmmmh!!

I better give my lawnmower a tune up.

Thanks for the welcome!

I LOVE THE IDEA!  cool

Welcome Botch.  I warn you though that I prefer a zillion more zombie movies be made to avoid another bad vampire one.  Not that I don't LIKE vampires, I just don't love them...cos they suck...or cos I'm not romantic....or cos I have a fear of the man.  Whatever, just welcome.

Welcome Botch to the Mental Instituition big_smile
Hope you enjoy it here, please have some jelly, it's nice tongue
Nah seriously I hope you'll come to love this site as much as I have, welcome to the mayhem X

Thanks!