Topic: The First Death Of Laurie Strode 1-3 comics

Halloween: The First Death of Laurie Strode #1 [of 3]

Frequency of Publication: Monthly Limited Series

Intended Audience: Mature Readers: TR 17+

Genre: Horror / Cult Classics / Movie Tie-in

Format: Standard Comic, 32 pgs, FC, Saddle Stitched.

Retail Price: Cover A- $3.50 Cover B- $5.50 Cover C- $3.50 Cover D- Retailer Incentive

UPC Code: Cover A – 882142-00154-00601 Cover B – 882142-00154-00602

Cover C – 882142-00154-00603 Cover D – 882142-00154-00604

Author: Stef Hutchinson

Artist: Jeff Zornow

Cover Artist: A- Stef Stamb, B- Scott Hampton, C- Tim Seeley and Lizzy John, D- Ryan Browne

As the only survivor of Michael Myers’ rampage through the small town of Haddonfield on Halloween night, 1978, Laurie Strode is haunted by the memories of her encounter with evil itself. To make things worse, she is convinced Michael Myers is still out there, ready to strike again-- and the only person who believes her is Dr. Sam Loomis!

Featuring the first appearance of Laurie Strode in Halloween Comics!

-Perfect new reader-friendly jumping-on point!

-2008’s breakout hit horror series returns!

-Filling in the Halloween film continuity between HALLOWEEN 2 and HALLOWEEN: H20!

-Featuring art by renowned horror artist Jeff Zornow!

-Written by the director of HALLOWEEN: 25 YEARS OF TERROR

Snag these babies, excellent comics and then Mark Of The Thorn comes out!!!

http://devilsdue.net/index.php?option=c … ;Itemid=51

Last edited by thedeadshallrule (2008-12-18 15:09:23)

Re: The First Death Of Laurie Strode 1-3 comics

Cool, I'll check it out.:cool:

I just finished reading Nightdance, and was very impressed. I pre-ordered Laurie Strode. Can't wait to get it.

How do I not come off like a happy schoolgirl to this news.....I'M SO FRIGGIN' HAPPY FOR THESE.  Sorry, I love the horror comics, they make me happy in ways that can only be explained with spanish math.

YES!!!!!
After a LONG delay, Michael Myers returns to comics.

Halloween comics writer, Stefan Hutchinson, stated on their blog "As you can tell by the latest blog title todays news is great news for Halloween fans everywhere, and for us here on the team. After something of a lengthy delay the final issue of ‘Halloween: The First Death of Laurie Strode’ is back on, and will be hitting the shelves shortly. We’ll definitely be giving you the exact date as it comes in, but know that as of now the delay is over, and the book is being worked on. Issue 3 is coming to stores just as surely as Michael is coming for Laurie."