Topic: Stephen King Confirms Dark Tower

At this weekend's comic-con Stephen King confirmed the rumos that JJ Abrams is teaming up with him to bring The Dark Tower book to life. According to the Hollywood Reporter Stephen Kings Dark Tower will be made into either a TV mini-series or a featu...

Read More : Stephen King Confirms Dark Tower

Re: Stephen King Confirms Dark Tower

Meh, what about "Carrie" and "Pet Sematary"?

you mean remakes of em?

You mentioned that the only Stephen King film that you liked is "The Stand".  There are so many good Stephen King films out there.  It's just hard to believe that you didn't like "Carrie" and "Pet Sematary".  And yes, I mean the originals.

...Not even, "The Shining"?

oh.... lol. I should probly have said my FAVORITES. But honestly The Stand is the best stephen king movie ive seen.

Heh, I gotchya'.  Anyways, about "Dark Tower" series, like someone mentioned earlier, it could be good or bad.  I haven't read the novels, so honestly, I have no clue.

ive tried to read the novels but they dont grab my attention im almost dont the second one bt ill still watch he Dark Tower series...ive yet to not like one of Stephen Kings movies.

Yeah, that's what's gonna keep me from not walking away from this flick.  The fact that a lot of Stephen King's film's haven't dissapointed me in the past.

Yay!!! More Stephen King! big_smile

I can't wait just like anything else with Stephen King's name on it.