Topic: "Being Human" (new british horror/drama series)

Being Human is a British television drama/horror series, broadcast on BBC Three. It stars Lenora Crichlow, Russell Tovey and Aidan Turner[1] as three twenty-something characters trying to live a normal social life, despite being a ghost, a werewolf and a vampire.

Following the success of a pilot broadcast in February 2008, a six part series began on 25 January 2009 on BBC Three. (I found this information off
Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) I heard the show will be airing in america too!!

After seeing the first pilot, i was addicted. I watched it on youtube and watched some clips from the series as well as promos and cast interviews. This show looks like it might be an up and coming cult favorite!! I only hope the show will air in other places soon cause i would like to see it properly!! Anyway, has anyone heard or seen anything about it?:D

Re: "Being Human" (new british horror/drama series)

I can't wait to see this show!!! I love George the werewolf!!! I hope I get the series where I live some time!!!

I've seen the trailers for it but I haven't watched it yet because I didn't see the pilot.  Do you need to have watched that to know what's going on in the series?

They changed alot from the piolet, which was disappointing, but at the thrid episode in, I'm quite enjoying it.
Very light hearted kind of teen horror, not like Buffy or charmed or any of that tat.
But good fun none the less.

I don't know if you can get it overseas, but check it out on the bbc iplayer.

Thanks, I'll get on iPlayer tonight and catch up then.  big_smile

Don't get your hopes up, it's just fun.

Upstart wrote:

Don't get your hopes up, it's just fun.

I never do. lol  I've watched up to episode three now and I'd say it was like watching a soap, but with some supernatural characters... which is a great idea!  I enjoyed it - it must be the only programme where the female lead stays fully clothed and the two male leads take their clothes off at least once in every episode.  big_smile

i've watched the original pilot (which i really enjoyed):P but i haven't seen the series one, is it any good? or better yet is the show pretty fun to watch altogether?

Initially I prefered the pilot, but in the end, it's a good hour spent.
A bit of a soapy feel, I was trying not to say that before so as not to put anyone off  big_smile

^  I didn't stop to think if it would put anyone off!  LOL.  If they put Eastenders on later, with sex, nudity and supernatural characters, it would be the perfect soap so this will keep me happy until that day arrives.  big_smile

i like a good blend of horror, humor and drama so this so sounds great to me!!!!;)