Topic: SplatterHouse Game Trailer

Below you can checkout the new trailer for SplatterHouse. The trailer comes courtesy of regular reader Alien25. Although he was pretty stoked when he saw it for me it seems like a variant on God of War.
Watch the trailer below and decide for yourse...

Read More : SplatterHouse Game Trailer

Re: SplatterHouse Game Trailer

Its gameplay does look similar to God of War but is that such a bad thing? 

I have Splatterhouse 1& 2 downloaded on my Wii, so I'll be getting this one for sure for nostalgic reasons.

I like the idea of updating SPLATTERHOUSE. Anything horror related that doesn't make me scared to go to sleep works for me (yes, I'm 30, but you play SILENT HILL with the lights off and surround sound on!!!)

i hope this will be available for XBOX 360. Wish i could download 1 and 2 for xbox.

I wouldn't play this game, but I do like the title.

severen wrote:

i hope this will be available for XBOX 360. Wish i could download 1 and 2 for xbox.

At the end of the trailer if you look carefully you can see that you are in luck dude, it is available for the 360 big_smile

lol I'm a chicken when it comes to horror games, I'd be the one hiding behind the pillow and making my significant other play the game! big_smile

severen wrote:

Yeah it is going to be for 360 and PS3.  As of right now it's set for release on 6/16/09, of course that may always change

I was hooked on this project as soon as I saw the second teaser trailer:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PvKCf2ZyVo[/youtube]

<INSERT MACHO NAME HERE> wrote:
severen wrote:

At the end of the trailer if you look carefully you can see that you are in luck dude, it is available for the 360 big_smile

Cooooolllll cool