Topic: New Michael Meyers Photo

How do you calm down the masses of upset readers who dont like the direction your taking Halloween? You keep releasing photos of Meyers looking as he should. Enjoy the new pic Mike at ReelHorror sent us. Our good friends at Rue Morgue Magazine had a ...

Read More : New Michael Meyers Photo

Re: New Michael Meyers Photo

He still looks abit too much like Jason.

Thanks for the mentioning me Meh!

The pics look nice, I really didn't like the child version but it doesn't matter now, we will see what happens in August, I think it will be a good flick but it won't ever be as good as the original if it is that will be a shocker.

Last edited by goldenwarrior (2007-03-01 17:00:35)

god damn u guys r fast i just saw this on myspace and im like im gonna b the first to tell this place but no u guys got there b4 me hahaha j/k

When I saw that I screamed he loks scary (finally!!!!).  Glad Michael will not be a comdian anymore he will finally be scary.  Saw the trailer and  I said Rob Zombie will make Micheal scary again.

Very awesome.

sssspppoooky!!!!!!

I can't wait for this movie. But I really hope that Michael doesn't end up being another Jason. I like the fact that he's all dirty and stuff but the essence of Michael Myers shouldn't be modified.

Now this is some good news. I'm liking what I see big_smile

Michael Myers will always be scary.  Rob Zombie just adds to that.

Agree with Tim all the way.