Topic: Final Lesbian Vampire Killers Trailer

Below you can checkout the final trailer for the foreign vampire comedy Lesbian Vampire Killers. BAFTA winning comedy-duo James Corden and Mathew Horne (Gavin & Stacey) decide to escape their problems and head to the countryside for a weekend of ...

Read More : Final Lesbian Vampire Killers Trailer

Re: Final Lesbian Vampire Killers Trailer

That looks really funny.

I'm still not convinced hmm

I'm not really sure about this movie, my first thoughts were LAME because of the title "Lesbian Vampire Killers"-- c'mon but after I watched the trailer I thought it might actually be funny. I guess I'll just have to watch it and find out.

I want to like it I really do but James Corden and Matthew Horne have always irritated me and I cannot help but worry it'll dampen the experience of a movie that might have (excuse the pun) a little bite to it. Here's hoping I'm wrong cool

^ I wouldn't bet on you being wrong.  sad   Maybe that's just because it won't be a 'foreign' film to me and I've seen their 'comedy' style before and found it a fairly chuckle-free zone.  hmm

I am willing to give it a go. Hope that is the style of music that they use. I have no bias towards them (having no real clue who they are) so I will jump on the ride with them lol

Looks like it could be worth checking out, if the sales price is right.  It does look like the effects are going to be bargain basement, but that is not always terrible in a comedy. neutral

Hhaha, I wanna see this just because they used VH in the trailer, hahaha.

Had a Shaun of the Dead vibe to it. Might be worth a watch.

How is it I have already seen this? *scratches head*

neutral I hated the movie. I might be in the minority but I just could not stand it. hmm

Lesbian vampire killers was great, it was even better than shaun of the dead. Im going to get bummed by a big gay werewolf.:lol:

Watched it and was so disappointed. Sorry Guys but it felt like I was in a 14 year old boys bedroom (without him knowing I was there)  Didn't find it funny and definitely will not buy it.