Topic: SAW 5 & 6 Prepping for Production?

Well there is no end to SAW sequels it seems. I tuned out after the really bad acting in SAW 2, which was unfortunate since to me the original SAW although also filled with horrible acting was truly awesome. Now with SAW 4 in the works I get wor...

Read More : SAW 5 & 6 Prepping for Production?

Re: SAW 5 & 6 Prepping for Production?

theres no stopping hollywood. i know other horror franchises have alot of sequals but at least they were spanned out over years and years. these are being made like months apart. money, money.

lots and lots of money with very little money spent.

yeah I hate this but I can't say I'm surprised

5 and 6 ! that's sooo ridiculous, the storylines will just get more ridiculous every 1 i bet, i  bet they will do the same with hostel, theres already talk of a 3rd 1 of that and a 3rd 1 of hills have eyes. In 10 years time it wil be saw 14 :the next genration or summet lol then hostel 13 : antartica,  where the eskimos use iglues as there tortue chambers and the hills have eyes 13: the mutants vs jason vs jigsaw, vs sum torture dude. Good old hollywood

Last edited by adamroddis (2007-02-22 03:38:58)

i am much more excited to see saw 5 and 6 then the thought of a hostel 2. but hostel was just way over hyped for me.

This news is a bit ridiculous.  Like many others, I can't say I'm surprised.  Not in the least.

Hopefully Roth will step his foot in.  He knows and loves the genre way to much to have them pump out sequel after sequel of his original film.

Do you guys really think that they can cash in with 4 or 5 sequels? I doubt it, people will just get bored with the same thing.

Kruz wrote:

people will just get bored with the same thing.

I already am...  lol

i dunno even if they fail in theatres they'll probally be big rentals, thats kinda horrors home (well was anyways).

skidog wrote:
Kruz wrote:

people will just get bored with the same thing.

I already am...  lol

I haven't but I think that Saw 3 was a nice ending to the story and they should have left it like that.

You and me both, brother.

TiM the Zombie wrote:

This news is a bit ridiculous.  Like many others, I can't say I'm surprised.  Not in the least.

Hopefully Roth will step his foot in.  He knows and loves the genre way to much to have them pump out sequel after sequel of his original film.

I'd hope to think so but correct me if I'm wrong but as far as I know Eli Roth doesn't have anything to do with Cabin Fever 2

Not really surpsired at this myself, but what Saw movie is that poster for?  I have to ask because that is freaken awesome!  i loved it.

Anyways, although the Saw movies will probably continue until ideas are completely used, I like the idea of a new series of movies to look forward to.

Your right.  Eli Roth has nothing to do with "Cabin Fever 2: Spring Break".  Just like he won't have anything to do with another "Hostel" film.  That's unfortunate.