Topic: the essential for horror

hey all! i've been a horror fan for years and im glad to have just joined your forums. i find the most entertaining horror movies generally can be broken down into 3 major needs 1)gore 2)huge tits 3)classic one liners

the best i've seen with these qualities has been the janitor,
any other recommendations?

- thanks alot,

Re: the essential for horror

Welcome to the site, dance41.  I like your needs in a horror film.  smile

"Hostel" comes to mind.

Yeah I agree with Tim "Hostel" wins the boobie prize.;)

Do the tits have to be a women's or can it be a really fat guy in need of a bro?

You can try this old grindhouse film titled, "Ilsa She-Wolf of the SS".

scream queen hot tub party is full of big boobs.

"Scream Queen Hot Tub Party"?  Heh, I've never heard of it.

Try Sleepaway Camp 2. More comedy than horror. But plenty of gore, sex, and boobs to satisfy. tongue

Its from Jim Wynorski and Fred Olen Ray (so be carefull) its basically 5 scream queens sitting in a bath tub washing each other and talking about (and they show the clips) other horror films where girls get naked. and there is also another movie on the dvd called One Million Heels B.C. which is basically softcore without the core. good for a laugh.

Yeah, you should definately try all of the "Sleepaway Camp" films.  Really good slasher films with a whole lot of boobies.

I love that kind of movies. I'll second Tim's suggestion, watch "Ilsa - She-wolf of the SS". I loved that movie so that's why this is the third post in which I've mentioned it today.:P

That happens to me a lot.  Just can't get away from it.

It's good to know I'm not the only one.

Yeah the Sleepaway Camp film, I seem to remember a chick getting it on in a tent that had pretty big boobs I'm think that was in the third one.

Yeah, that was in the third one.  She's about to "get it on" with one of the counselors, when Angela Baker shows up and beats the shit out of her.