Topic: I can't get in!!

I am unable to access my morgue space!!!!  Is it just me?

Re: I can't get in!!

it's because they don't like you

nah, Meh's tinkering in the workshop

Morguespace is temporarily down as Meh is working on a few things.  It should be back up sooner rather than later.

I've been crying like a little girl about MorgueSpace all weekend.  I ran out of tears sad

-- Consoles Gardenofstone10-- There, there it'll be back soon lol j/k it'll be back before you know it Garden smile

Last edited by Venomous Nightshade (2009-02-23 20:09:01)

Thank you, VN, I feel better now big_smile

lol:lol::lol:

i had a totally different idea of what this topic was gonna be about when i say the title... i have a dirty mind tongue

deathgate666 wrote:

i had a totally different idea of what this topic was gonna be about when i say the title... i have a dirty mind tongue

lol thanks for that, that made my day lol

When I read that title, "I CAN'T GET IN", I was thinking of I was going to get VENOMOUS to teach everyone the birds and bees...

But, it's only the Morgue Space that is down...whew. VENOMOUS lucked out...:D

minor tinkering guys but i twill be back tomorrow I am pretty sure.

prddad wrote:

When I read that title, "I CAN'T GET IN", I was thinking of I was going to get VENOMOUS to teach everyone the birds and bees...

lol lol Thanks for thinking of trusting me with "the birds and the bees" tongue but I would probably be a little TOO truthfully lol, I can be vry honest! big_smile

Venomous Nightshade wrote:
prddad wrote:

lol lol Thanks for thinking of trusting me with "the birds and the bees" tongue but I would probably be a little TOO truthfully lol, I can be vry honest! big_smile

Women? Truthful? Hahahhaha...ouch...

Thanks guys . . .

Hurry I need morguespace back so I can review a copy of Zombie Cop RIP gave to me! hahaha

Venomous Nightshade wrote:
prddad wrote:

...Must..... resist... commenting......

BASSI wrote:
deathgate666 wrote:

lol thanks for that, that made my day lol

im glad i can make someones day even if it someone i only know over the internet!

^ i really had bad day that day and again yesterday!

But not bad day today!;)

Is this still a current issue, or have I been banned and just not been told about it? big_smile

I still can't get into my either, I wanted to submit a poster, but it won't let me. hmm

Meh wrote:

(posted by Meh on the 24th)

It's the 27th now Meh  big_smile 
Just kidding smile
I might regret hitting submit, but here it goes LOL!!!

morguex wrote:
Meh wrote:

Just kidding smile

That's why the almighty Meh created the edit button! smile  All hail the edit button

gabs1515 wrote:
morguex wrote:
Meh wrote:

Just kidding smile

That's why the almighty Meh created the edit button! smile  All hail the edit button

Meh seems to have a good sense of humour, figured I'd take a chance tongue

Gimme back my morguespace or I'm gonna start taking hostages.  If you just follow my demands nobody will get hurt.:P

mdc666 wrote:

Gimme back my morguespace or I'm gonna start taking hostages.  If you just follow my demands nobody will get hurt.:P

mdc666 I'll happily be an hostage smile I love gags big_smile ahem.. please don't get the wrong idea lol

tongue