Re: Best Horror Actor

Vincent Price did alot of Edgar Allan poe's book to movies, and alot of em were very good, but stiil one of my favorite movies of all time is House on haunted hill starin V.P. so i had to vote for him.

Shakingman wrote:

For you tod........

Darkness falls across the land
The midnight hour is close at hand
Creatures crawl in search of blood
To terrorize y'awl's neighborhood
And whosoever shall be found
Without the soul for getting down
Must stand and face the hounds of hell
And rot inside a corpse's shell
The foulest stench is in the air
The funk of forty thousand years
And grizzly ghouls from every tomb
Are closing in to seal your doom
And though you fight to stay alive
Your body starts to shiver
For no mere mortal can resist
The evil of the thriller

No mention of LITTLE BOYS? YOUNG ZOMBIE BOYS TO HAVE SEX WITH. Is there a script here?

Last edited by TODBROWNING1 (2007-01-22 16:16:40)

shakingman  people call it different things wizard, sorcerer, magician but in short they all preaty much mean the same thing. in the movie the raven he is a magician going against a sorcerer according to the notes on the back of the movie box. but if you look online at some vincent price forums they have concidered him as a sorcerer in the movie. and yes i also admidt i do not know all of his parts in movies. i have not seen all 100+ of his movies or been around to see his 2000+ tv appearances

i had to go with Vincent. He brings a certain chill into his horror characters. Fall of the House of Usher, House of Wax, Pit and the Pendalum(not spelling right, I know)...if fact, Fall of the House OF Usher was the first horror movie I ever saw. Vincent creeped me out big time! I am, and will remain, his biggest fan!

I went for Bela I've always thought the guy was amazing

Poor LON CHANEY JR.  The coolest cult classic he was ever in was SPIDER BABY; he even sang the theme song. Rob Zombie made some reference to this.

Last edited by TODBROWNING1 (2007-01-23 08:14:51)

Bela Lugosi,after All After His Version Of Dracula,so Many Other Actors Have Tried To Match It But Couldnt.they Coulndt Quite Capture His Rendition Of It.

Other than Vincent Price, I'd probably go with Bela Lugosi.

Price got mine, he was just a great horror master.

I went with Kermit the Frog...oh wait, I mean Vincent Price

I had to go with Vincent Price not only b/c of all the movies he has done but he was in 2 of my favorite movies he has done, The Masque of the Red Death and also The Pit and the Pendulum. Those 2 movies are so amazing but The Pit and the Pendulum has some of the best scenes you could possibly see in a movie.

Tell me if this shirt isn't badass.

http://www.rottencotton.com/shirts/horror/528_vincentpricebig.jpg

TiM the Zombie wrote:

Tell me if this shirt isn't badass.

? I don't get ya man...

It probably a print on a t-shirt DeToSo, Duh! smile

hey tim the zOMBIE,NICE!!~!!!!!!!!!!