Topic: Forum Name Thingy

I don't know the official name for it, but when you post, obviously it is tallied and after you reach a certain level, you get "hatchet wielder, dead & loving it" etc.   Where is the complete list of when you hit X number, you get X name?

Re: Forum Name Thingy

There isn't an official list anywhere and I can never remember the order.  LOL  But there are those who can so you should get an answer soon.  tongue

And you can always bribe somebody with smiles and fancy cheeses to give you a custom title wink

I prefer chocolate and devotion.  But yes, it will work.
Sometimes you get one when you least expect it if I'm feeling goofy.  tongue

sad dammit, now that's depressed moi'

There was a list, but I don't remember where it is.  I'm sorry, GOS. 

I was sad for months, and then one day, I woke up transformed into a Babe in Boyland.

moviemaven wrote:

Giant box of chocolates on the way Maven  wink big_smile lol

Here is the ranks in order with what post number you achieve the rank:

Horror Virgin: 0
Hatchet Wielder: 10
Psycho: 50
Zombie Killer: 100
Cave Creature: 200
Devient: 300
Frightener: 400
Rotting Corpse: 500
Living Dead: 600
Maniac: 700
Dead & Loving It: 800+

So there you go Gardenofstone.  You have 900+ posts, so you achieved your final rank a while ago.  No where to go from there rank wise that is.

morguex wrote:
moviemaven wrote:

Cool and just in time for Valentine's Day.  wink
Feel free to PM me if you have anything in mind.  That goes for anyone else too.  (who sends me presents)  tongue Kidding. 

Any Mod can do it for you.  smile  I just get a kick out of it. 

Thanks, Justin.  See?  I knew someone would know.  I can never remember the order.

Last edited by moviemaven (2009-02-10 10:26:14)

I've been wondering how people got custom titles. Now I know.:)

moviemaven wrote:

Yeah and thats why the custom titles have gotten overused and lame.   lol  Only the cool kids on the block had them.....but now.....  lol

Thank you Maven and JMH so, so much.  It's sad that there is no where else to go, but it won't stop me from pushing.  Who knows, maybe I'll come up with a cool custom title one day.

I didn't want to start a new thread for this, so please someone help me:  how many toe tags do you get for uploading a poster?  How many TT do you get for doing a review?

moviemaven wrote:
morguex wrote:
moviemaven wrote:

Cool and just in time for Valentine's Day.  wink
Feel free to PM me if you have anything in mind.  That goes for anyone else too.  (who sends me presents)  tongue Kidding.

Been 5 hours now and my title is still the same tongue   LOL!!!!!

jmh314 wrote:
moviemaven wrote:

Only the cool kids on the block had them lol

That's not true.  You have one.  lol  They still only go to the cool kids and regulars.  But just because YOU may not think someone is cool, that doesn't mean they aren't.  *blows raspberry* 
Besides I think it adds to personality.  So there.:P

Gardensofstone - I don't know what you get for posters.  But for reviews it is generally anywhere from 4-8 depending on length and how well it is written.  Otherwise there are occasional promotions for certain movie releases that will be worth more.   Hope that helps.  smile

Last edited by moviemaven (2009-02-10 15:16:46)

When the day comes, probably the yr 2065, I'll have my special title ready, hell I do now.
big_smile I am known for thinking ahead of my time

moviemaven wrote:
jmh314 wrote:
moviemaven wrote:

Only the cool kids on the block had them lol

That's not true.  You have one.  lol  They still only go to the cool kids and regulars.  But just because YOU may not think someone is cool, that doesn't mean they aren't.  *blows raspberry* 
Besides I think it adds to personality.  So there.:P

Gardensofstone - I don't know what you get for posters.  But for reviews it is generally anywhere from 4-8 depending on length and how well it is written.  Otherwise there are occasional promotions for certain movie releases that will be worth more.   Hope that helps.  smile

Maven, you could spit in my face and I'll still consider it you helping me out.  You are beyond fabulous.  What can I say but I love ya, in a horror forum family kind of way!!!!

LOL I don't think it will come to that. smile  But I am always more than happy to do anything I can to help.

Echoing what Gardenofstone10 said at the beginning of this post, once you get the highest name do you stick on that? I'm just wondering. Truthfully I'd love to change my *thing* under my name but I'm damned if I know how the process for all this works. Also what affects what name you get underneath your s/name is it the amount of posts you get or is it based on the toetags?

Sorry for the tenth degree guys its just I am now curious at how the whole process works smile

VN it changes with the amount of posts you get, see jmh's post above for the ranks.  Otherwise if you sweet talk some of the mods they might change it for you to whatever you want smile  Like mine....Re-Animated big_smile

It's all accomplished by magic pixies or bribery and corruption big_smile

I sweet talked the best mod on the site and got my custom title.
Thanks Maven, your the best big_smile smile big_smile

morguex wrote:

I sweet talked the best mod on the site and got my custom title.
Thanks Maven, your the best big_smile smile big_smile

You don't have to sweet talk me anymore...you got it already.  LOL 
Thanks.  smile

Macho, I believe I fall under bribery and corruption.  wink

Absolutely Maven, which leaves the role of magic pixie for JMH lol:lol::lol:

Justin would make a good magic pixie. big_smile