Re: Horror Flicks Involving Toys Or Dolls.

I'm also waiting to see "Dead Silence" but I'll probably have to wait a couple of weeks more.

TiM the Zombie wrote:

vorwald2006, you brought back some memories.  Slappy used to scare the living shit out of me.

Slappy was the best thing on that show.  Heck, I remember at around the age of 7-8yrs I watched an episode with Slappy in pitch darkness.  Man, was that creepy!  Now, I have a few episodes with Slappy on VHS.  Still a fun show to watch, even if the acting is pretty poor at times.  Slappy was still the best!

thedeadshallrule wrote:

Trilogy of terror is the first thing that comes to my mind and it was kewl. The talking Tina episode with Telly Savalas is my favorite:)

I gotta agree with you, dead, Trilogy of Terror still gives me the creeps.  And The Talking Tina doll on Twilight Zone is still good too.  Fats in Magic still gets to me and I'm looking forward to Dead Silence; so far it looks good.

Dolls are just plain creepy, especially ventriloquist's dummies.

Last edited by Tina12312 (2007-03-02 18:39:30)

An Umberto Lenzi film from 1987 called Ghosthouse aka:La Casa 3, has a little girl possessed by an evil clown doll

fireyredhead wrote:
RaVeN71806 wrote:

May and Chucky was alright..The Puppetmaster dolls were alright..and of course the puppet from SAW even though he didn't kill anybody he was still pretty kool in my book..

I totaly forgot about the puppet from SAW. He was damn freaky! Thanks for bring that one up!

No prob..I will find that puppet someday to add to my collection lol

Child's Play?? I havent seen to many other movie with dolls..there prolly is alot, Ive just only seen the Child's Play series.