Topic: After Dark Horrorfest '07 Update

Last years After Dark Horrorfest went off with a bang and did better than anyone thought it would. This has spawned yet another one for this year. Luckily for us they have decided to push it back from the original October date to November 17th-19th. ...

Read More : After Dark Horrorfest '07 Update

Re: After Dark Horrorfest '07 Update

Now I have a job I will have money to go to this smile

I didn't get a chance to attend last years After Dark Horrorfest.  This year will be different.  Much different.  I can't wait.

Why do they say they're going global and only include US cities? BTW, Miss Horrorfest CAN scream.

I'm not exactly sure about the "going global" thing.. But they haven't released the cities for this year yet.. Maybe they plan on playing some big cities in Europe.. I would assume that would be what they mean by global.. We'll have to see.. Can't wait to see what movies they pick..

Sounds fun but unless I make a big road trip I'll have to wait until they come out on DVD.

I think what they mean by "global" is that they are presenting movies from around the world.

Unfortunately for us Canadians, we have to either go to a city where they are playing or read bitterly the reports of people who actually went.

This totally sucks, eh?!?

Actually, I think I will go to Buffalo and spend the weekend watching them - especially since I won't be spending the weekend in Toronto for the After dark film fest since they have spread it across a week sad

Now this totally sucks, eh?!?!

I really want to go, but I highly doubt I'll have the chance to do it yet.  Hopefully, they will make this an every year occurence and maybe some day I will attend.

Well, Mexico City is one of the largest cities in the world, they should do it there too. It's only a two hour drive from school so there would be no problem for me. wink I guess I'm just being too optimistic.

yeah but even if they are coming to Canada I don't think they'll be coming to Alberta. lol