Topic: Introduction To The Goon Video

It should be no secret that my absolute favorite horror related comic is Eric Powell's The Goon. I have been following this book for about 8 years now. But the actual comic has been around for about 10. So with the 10th Anniversary there is a big shi...

Read More : Introduction To The Goon Video

Re: Introduction To The Goon Video

Looks pretty sweet, Goon, I'll def. check it out

That's awesome. I never realized how cool that was. An event here in Nashville eh? I'll have to check on that.

Looks like Oct. 17th-19th

http://www.comiccitytn.com/

Def gonna have to check it out now, looks pretty good.

Back when I was in comics, I owned everyone of his comics, before it went more global with Dark Horse. Happy 10th Goon...Goon the comic that is, not Goon the Cryptkeeper Goon...

prddad - back when you were "in comics" were you realistically drawn or exaggerated lol

Damn. I wanted to view that trailer for The Goon. After a 30 second advert finished a screen came up with a message saying the video can't be viewed outside the US.

The name "The Goon" rings a bell. I'm sure I've heard of this in the past. The one I'm thinking of had loads of bad language in it.

I'll have a look on Amazon to see if they've got The Goon. I assume there is a paperback book which compiles some or all of the issues published.