Topic: New Horror Film REVERB

From the filmmakers comes a synpsis and quad poster for REVERB. Alex is a struggling musician trying to get his RocknRoll dreams back on track. Maddy, an old band-mate, scores him a backhand deal to use a state-of-the-art studio dead time

Alone,...

Read More : New Horror Film REVERB

Re: New Horror Film REVERB

British horror!!!! yay...anything should be better than what hollywood is providing...:P

Now THIS one looks good.

Sounds like it will be pretty cool if done right.

Yeah three thumbs and two toes up from me on the idea!  I've always been spooked out by that too.  Today's MP3 generation is missing out on all that physical stuff like playing records backwards with a needle in a Dixie(TM) cup on the playground at school or using magnetic tape to create nooses to swing cats with.

Triple Yeh Love British films Sounds like a Cool and definitely an original premise for a horror movie big_smile

Sorry? Nooses to swing cats with ??????? WTF Hope that is a joke.

Last edited by Cemetarygirl (2009-03-05 18:31:31)

being a music producer myself, would be very interested in this, hopefully the evil is a huge sub bass that pops heads.. always thought of creating such basslines

Here's what catches me...the oldschool approach of simply playing a SIXTIES song. SOLD.

Kudos for reaching out to the 30's + audience.