Topic: GOT THE JOB!

I GOT THE JOB! I GOT THE JOB AT REGAL CINEMAS!!

ORENTATAION IS ON MONDAY!

*skips and dances*

IN HONOR OF SUCH AN OCCASION!

*pulls out a beer and pops it open*

I'M ONLY 19 BUT WHAT THE HELL!  I GOT THE JOB!  YAHOO!

Re: GOT THE JOB!

Congrats!!!!!!!

congrats!...sounds like a fun job

Right on!

congrats, i hope you have fun at your new job and that you meet many new people.  Good Luck!

Congratulations. Now you'll have more money to expand your DVD collection.

Thanks smile

I'm gonna preorder Re-Animator Limited tomorrow.  Gonna hold off on DVD buying for a bit till I get my finances in order.  Already got an extensive list I plan to follow.  smile

Can't wait to start working.  FREE MOVIES!  My first day off from work will be the last you see of me...I will end up like Gollum living in the theater tongue

You lucky son of a-!!!  tongue

Congrats dude.

I remember working in the Theatre....I still will no longer eat popcorn.  I did see a ton of movies for free though and got a lot of free movie posters and standees.

Damn Bulin you are the second person who said that.  First a classmate and now you.

Congratulations gold.  It does sound like a fun job.  I'd be excited too.  There are many movie posters in the past that I sooo wish I could've gotten my hands on.  Good luck.

Score a poster for me?  tongue

cograts, make sure you hit them annoying teenie boppin' chatterboxes over the head with your flashlight... especially the ones that leave their cell phones on mad

lol I plan to.  As well as try to keep parents from bringing small children into horror films.    A 10 year old shouldn't see Underworld Evolution!  Screaming when the first werewolf pops up...gawd....same with zombies in Land of the Dead.

I am so gonna ask for the Grindhouse banner and poster.  *crosses my fingers*

I hope I get at least one.  If I get the banner I will take a picture of me with it and post it to rub it in tongue

Last edited by thegoldensimatar (2007-03-02 10:36:51)

TiM the Zombie wrote:

Score a poster for me?  tongue

Make that two, please. wink

break a leg tomarrow Golden..huzza!!!

Yeah. Good luck tomorrow.

Aha!  Break a leg TODAY!

Great News!  Congrats man.

im driving over with my suv to break his leg for you all.

lol

congrats man

Thank you all.

Well, all the paperwork is signed and hopefully I can start this weekend/early next week.  Unless I have to go to Nashville to help my bro move back.

And I did ask about the Grindhouse banner...apparently I am the first one with thier name in for it smile *crosses fingers*

Last edited by thegoldensimatar (2007-03-05 19:42:45)