Topic: Win Red Shoes on DVD

This is another super bad ass contest. This time around we have 5 copies of Red Shoes on DVD to give away to you lucky members of our newly founded forum. A way for us to thank you for being a part of the new boards.

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6363.html

Re: Win Red Shoes on DVD

Only 48 more posts!

-deadmanwalkin

I'm anxious to see this one.  And if I win it, I can view it as many times as I want with no frigin charge!  Whoo hooo!  And who knows, since I won that t-shirt...

This looks really cool.

Asia is taking over and I like what they are doing.

Greg wrote:

Asia is taking over and I like what they are doing.

But by being the "flavor of the month" I hope we don't get over saturated and ruin a good thing.

-deadmanwalkin

Well that is bound to happen. They will start taking the crappy films and releasing them worldwide. Because people will buy it based on the great movies they have already seen.

haha indeed just because you win one prize doesnt mean you cant win more prizes to smile no restriction on how many prizes you can win.!!! Thanks for supporting the site folks and be sure to tell some friends or 50 cause I got a few more surprises in the form of bad ass free stuff coming shortly

Hopefully that will happen.  Hey man, this is the best movie site there is, enough said.

How we all love the free stuff.

glad you love the free stuff.. cause i love giving it away smile Thanks to the studios that step up to the plate to give us stuff for you guys as well!