Topic: Salute to Herschell G. Lewis on TV

For those of us who have the Scream TV channel, there is a real treat happening for 3 weekends in a row.
A Herschell Gordon Lewis gorefest!

Saturday March 3

Blood Feast (1963) - 11:00pm ET
Two Thousand Maniacs (1964) - 12:25am ET
Colour Me Blood Red (1965) - 2:15am ET

Saturday March 10

A Taste of Blood (1967) - 11:00pm ET
Something Weird (1968) - 1:30am ET
The Gruesome Twosome (1969) - 3:15am ET

Saturday March 17

The Wizard of Gore (1970) - 11:00pm ET

Re: Salute to Herschell G. Lewis on TV

Im so damn jealous of anybody who has this channel...lol...how do you get the channel anyway?

I always wanted too see some of his stuff.

KillianDarkwater wrote:

Im so damn jealous of anybody who has this channel...lol...how do you get the channel anyway?

Scream is a Canadian channel I believe.. They get Scream and we get SciFi.. Not really a fair trade off if you ask me..

wow Goon I aiways wondered the differce between them. hey i don;t lnow its really hard for mrto type this shit right now ...... scream is great to get obsciuue shit but they commercials eat at it and suck the juce iout if ir

hey....... i guilty i burn copy whatever you wanna callit screan yea has obscure shit ns i burn it yeah thanks for sscream chane;l

If you're not from Canadia, and want to see those movies, just let us know and we'll get 'em for you.

http://www.screamtv.net/

so scream is american? For the life of me I thought it was canadian. Welcome to the site by the way.

The one I meant is Canadian! I get Scream TV on satellite. This is their website http://www.screamtelevision.ca/

I wish I had the Scream channel.  I love Herschell G. Lewis and his films.  Good stuff.

Damn i really wish i had Scream TV. I do have ChillerTV. But damn with the movies that are going to be shown, i really wish i had that channel.