Re: Fangoria's Weekend of Horrors: Chicago 3/6-3/8, LA 4/17-4/19, NY 6/5-6

So Fangoria just announced that Sam Raimi is confirmed for LA Fango.  It will be his first horror convention in 16 years.....FUCK YEAH

Go on.  Rub it in.  See if I care.  Okay, I care. 

Hey Droog, Stacy and I were talking and we think I should stow away in your luggage for LA.  What do you think about that?  You don't need clothes, right?  big_smile

WOH LA keeps getting better and better. Though I'm bummed that I've never been to a WOH before, I'm super excited that my first one sounds like it's going to be amazing!

You'll have a blast Kaci I'm sure. Stop by and say hi. I will be performing with Shannon Lark again and probably helping at her Chainsaw Mafia table too

By all means you can hop in the suitcase.  I don't really take a lot of clothes, but I usually have a few things to have signed and try and save room for things I might pick up while I'm out there.  I really do wish you guys could make it out.

Yeah me too.  It sucks so hard that we'll miss it.  smile

So i just did the math because I am cool, and it would cost around 1500-2000 for me and my misses to go to the LA fango.  That covers hotel, airplane round trip from Detroit, the 289 ticket package which is a gold package, then extra money for me to go crazy and buy shit. 
I will accept donations, haha.  Maven, Justin, Meh, GoldSim, there should be a contest for that package.  That would be the coolest prize in the world.  I would pee my pants tongue

LoL if only we had an in at Fangoria and could hold a contest package like that.  But we dont so sorry Garden.

I'm drinking so in my little world it was a possibility.  I can only hope something is going on in LA next may (when i'm there for my honeymoon).....how fucking cool would Fango be on a honeymoon

jmh314 wrote:

You'll have a blast Kaci I'm sure. Stop by and say hi. I will be performing with Shannon Lark again and probably helping at her Chainsaw Mafia table too

I wouldn't miss her performance; she's awesome! I'll definitely come by and say hello smile