Topic: borat

I didnt see this movie but i really want to and i heard something bout a lawsuit on this movie and i think its bullshit cuz its a movie and these peopel are complaining that its racist sexist and other things. its a fucking movie i know theres always these movies being made that people dont like i have an anwser to that DONT FUCKIGN WATCH THE MOVIE IF YOU'RE GONNA GET PISSED OFF AT IT people gotta grow up and stop complaining its soo stupid i think im not like making fun of people but seriously come on i know you guys have some good opinions on this

Re: borat

a-f*ckin'-men brother

Last edited by Messiahofevil (2007-02-01 12:42:29)

sickf**k wrote:

I didnt see this movie but i really want to and i heard something bout a lawsuit on this movie and i think its bullshit cuz its a movie and these peopel are complaining that its racist sexist and other things. its a fucking movie i know theres always these movies being made that people dont like i have an anwser to that DONT FUCKIGN WATCH THE MOVIE IF YOU'RE GONNA GET PISSED OFF AT IT people gotta grow up and stop complaining its soo stupid i think im not like making fun of people but seriously come on i know you guys have some good opinions on this

Thats one long sentence and Borat was a terrible movie.

i not seen it my self but brother saw it and sister just got DVD and they both love it
(but they don't like any horror movies )
i did not find his TV show funny at all so i didn't really care about movie

wow I can't believe that people are trashing this movie. It was funny as hell!
"Very Niiiiiice!....... Make a sexy time."

I too can't believe all of you are bashing this movie. This movie is so damn funny. There are so many hilarious parts in this movie.

One of my all-time favorites.