Topic: Does anybody have any horror movie memorbilia?

Share the goods lol

I have The Headless Horsmen and Horse, House of 1000 Corpses figurins, Dracula, Michael Myers, and spawn..I have other crazy stuff but nothing to do with movies..ooh I have two TDR tshirts, House of 1000 Corpses Hoodie in Japenesse, Michael Myers Tshirt...

Re: Does anybody have any horror movie memorbilia?

Not really anything cool.

1. Cannibal Holocaust T-shirt
2. Alien and Predator 3 inch busts that came with the AVP box DVD set sold only at Blockbuster
3. mini posters for Zombi 2 and Cannibal Holocaust that came with the DVDs

well somebody is gonna have a bad ass texas chainsaw movie prop soon smile Me i have a prop from the descent, its a climbing axe.

Aw dude....

*prays for the TCM prop*  Would look so cool and show up my cousin.  She got tickets to the Premier of King Kong in the US.

i went and saw a special late night screening of Shaun of the dead a few weeks before it actually hit theaters, and they gave whoever showed up early enough a shaun of the dead beanie it has a bullseye on the front and says Aim for the head.  Nothing special.

I have most of the movie maniacs collections, Blade's sword and Glaive form part 2, both Hitori Sanzo swords from Kill Bill, a Bruce Campbell signed Army of Darkness poster and some pics of me with Tom Savini, Bruce Campbell, George Romero, Michael Berryman, Gunnar Hansen, Reggie Bannister, and finally yes Hugh Heffner.

I have a House of Horrors t-shirt.

I don't have any props or anything that cool, but I have a few movie related items. My favorite is a life size animatronic Freddy Kreugar.

no you guys got alot kool stuff, I also have a TDR poster framed and Sleepy Hollow one..I have over 12 Scarface picture's also some other small things of Al Pacino..I also have living dead dolls and other crazy stuff ooh I have the lord of darkness from the movie legend...

From going to the annual horror convention, I have a lot of signed stuff.  My favorite so far is a Night of the Living Dead dvd signed by George and most of the other actors in the movie and an Evil Dead poster signed by everyone but the elusive Raimi bros. (gonna get them some day, somehow).  I love the photos that I've gotten so far; some are - Howard Sherman (Bub) "Tina - yum yum!" George's "Tina - Stay Scared!", Jeffrey Combs "Tina ... Birth is always painful" Kyra Schon's "I Hurt" and Angela Bettis from May "You have all the right parts".  Good stuff, I love what they write.

And this year I met Jack Ketchum, what a cool guy - he signed my "The Girl Next Door" book with "To Tina, not the girl next door" thankfully.

Last edited by Tina12312 (2006-10-03 10:30:50)

I have an old B&W poster of Leatherface and Grandpa. I'm not a collector. I'd rather spend money on movies.

I have over 700 dvds and over 200 vhs films with 90% of them being horror films.

I have a Halloween 8 mask.

I have a Michael Myers 17" figure with only 100,00 being made.

I have these posters on my walls in my computer/music room:

Halloween - original theatrical poster
Halloween - Myers looking downstairs
Come Get Some More - indie zombie sequel
Night of the Living Dead - original little dead girl
Friday the 13th - original theatrical poster

Have 3 years subscriptions to Fangoria magazines.

Have F13 part 1 and 2 novels.

Meh wrote:

well somebody is gonna have a bad ass texas chainsaw movie prop soon smile Me i have a prop from the descent, its a climbing axe.

I am starting to doubt this, or did I miss the announcement of the winner.

I,ve got an Army Of Darkness t-shirt, freddy kruger, evil ash, the crow and an 18 inch talking ash action figures. thats about it. oh, ive also got the 3-d poster thing of friday the 13th that mcfarlane did.

DVDs: 100+

T-Shirts: Street Trash, Deranged, Suspiria, House of Horrors

Posters: Zombi 2, Cannibal Holocaust, Bloodsucking Freaks, The Evil Dead, Halloween, Dawn of the Dead (1978, of course)

Books: All horror and filmmaking

Comics: Every Hack / Slash to date

Magazines: Subscription to Fangoria and a couple issues of Rue-Morgue

did someone say prop? where do I sign up? !!!!