Topic: Leprechaun Comic Book Art

I am a huge fan of comics and when you can throw some horror in the mix I'm over joyed. But when I saw this cover.. I have to admit I think I threw up a little. I'm not sure what the folks over at Lionsgate were thinking giving the rights over to Blu...

Read More : Leprechaun Comic Book Art

Re: Leprechaun Comic Book Art

lol the cover art looks bloody awesome!!! Agree that the plot concept sounds vry shaky but gotta love that front cover! big_smile

When Will This Be Remade?!

I dont like the cover art. I dont think it looks scary at all. Then again, the movie wasnt scary either so I guess that explains that. The plot does sound pretty... shitty!

This would be one of the reasons why I won't be going back to comics...that is sad...

Hey as the penciler for the series, give the book a little more of a chance, I have gored and horror-ed this book up as best I can with the given story. Midget on midget violence seems to be a prevalent theme in the scripts and I draw it as gory and visceral as possible. If you want to see some of the art I have some up on my blog, I didn't draw that cover....

kristecarter.blogspot dot com

I want it.

its an alright cover, not really eyecatching the blue water logo ruins the mood. But id still add it to my collection. Is there a variant?

Very nice, I like it. But it's no where near as scary as the movie leprechaun. That little bastard scared the shit out of me as a kid. He still freaks me out actually.

Pretty cool cover art, but I hate the movies so I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like the comics either.