Re: Harry Potter

I've bought and read all the books and quite enjoyed them, despite them being written for kids.  I've seen all the films so far, because I always take my nephew to see them, but I don't like them enough to own any of them.  I've never been that impressed with the child actors to be honest, and the scenes with David Tennant are the only ones with someone I find attractive so there's never been enough distraction for me.

I was never into reading the books at all but i do like the Potter movies. But i could never get into the 1st one and never finished it. My friend who is a fan told me to start with the 2nd one and i actually liked it, still my favorite so far of the movie franchise is the 2nd and the Goblet behind it.

When I restarted reading the books again, I started with 5, Order of the Phoenix.  Currently, the 6th book is my favorite, with Goblet behind that.  Movie-wise, Goblet is the best one, so far.

BTK, where's the love at, let's do a friends trivia...

BTK, What is Joey's full name? (no looking it up, if you don't know, i won't judge)

Joey Francis Tribbiani

lol

Last edited by BlackTequilaKiss (2009-03-16 18:51:35)

What's Rachel's full name? smile

Joseph Francis Tribiani, ahhahahhahahaha

Rachel Karen Green

dammit lol ok ummm, what was the name of chandler's temporary flatmate when Joey moved out? tongue tongue

The guy with the goldfish, Eddie I do believe

Who has never been married in the cast?

If memory serves me correct Matthew Perry, if not I will get you later with the baseball bat tongue

My apologies, I meant on the series.  During the 10 seasons who hasn't been married?

Joey big_smile big_smile ah he's a wonderful idiot! smile

Who did chandler refer to Eddie as when he caught Eddie watching him sleep?

Without looking it up, you totally stumped my misses and I, who are the largest self proclaimed Friends fans ever.  What is the answer?

You hear what happened to his stunt double? Paralyzed. Bummer.

Hannibal Lecter big_smile Yay I caught ya out!! he goes into a tirade about how he hates Eddie and to make things clear for eddie he says, "for instance, Hannibal Lecter better roommate than you!"

big_smile

Last edited by BlackTequilaKiss (2009-03-16 21:53:05)

Oh my, I can't believe I forgot that, could I BE any dumber!!

lol you could but you aren't! big_smile

I did hear about Daniel Radcliffe's stunt double being paralyzed, which is tragic.  Stunt doubles are just dying and getting injured left and right

Poor guy sad Life's too short and it isn't right that's for sure

I am not a hard person and I only wish harm to ex's and some bosses but on the whole love me animals and am kind to old people. But! why are people so surprised when these things happen. If you are a stunt person, jump off tall buildings, race cars or bikes (like my son) injuries and yes death are part of the deal. The more risks you take the more likely that it will catch up to you. We also have young people train surfing and trying to beat trains in their cars. No-one is bullet-proof except comic book heroes and zombies.
That said its a shame that that person is paralyzed and I wish him care and love.