Re: Horror Contest Winners

Hi Meh,

I was suprised yesterday when a double sided poster for Pan's Labarynth arrived.  The poster is amazing and I have already sent it to get framed for my living room (screw Salvadore Dali).

Thank's for the opportunity and the interesting discussions on the horror forum.  It's always good to read what others think about films just to remind you that everyone sees things differently.

All the best

your quite welcome my automatron friend smile Be sure to tell your friends about this crazy little community and the CRAZY contests. As we speak we have over 30 items up for grabs.

LOL - don't worry, I have shared this website with my friends and the people who listen to the radio show.

I live in St. Catharines, Ontario (Canada, eh?!?) and do a radio show on 103.7 F.M. called the film collective.  Anytime we talk about horror or other genre films, I try my best to plug the site.  Like I said before, forums remind people that other people see things differently than us and there are 2 rules for watching films on my show:

1.  Watching Films is a social event that are best seen with others
2.  There are no bad films, just films that speak to us better than others (i.e. what I hate might be your favourite film)

Pretty simple rules but it opens things up for good discussions.

kevinj4 wrote:

1.  Watching Films is a social event that are best seen with others
2.  There are no bad films, just films that speak to us better than others (i.e. what I hate might be your favourite film)

Good way of putting it, Kevin

what an awesome surprise Meh....I just got a buzz at my door and it was the postman and it was a package for me. I was one of the 5 winners for the Primeval contest!!!  I didn't know until I seen Primeval on the package, but I tell ya I was ecstatic and will have to check out From hell riggght now. That just made my day and ty soo much Meh. Keep these awwwesome contests coming ;o)

thanks. I appreciate when folks pop in to say thanks smile You can thank me by telling all your friends, send out a myspace bulletin or put the domain name as a tattoo on your forehead.

Seriously I am just a fan like you who loves the fact I can give to you folks in the form of great free dvd's.

Didnt Win Anything,but To All Those Who Didnt Win Either,just Keep Trying.dont Give Up Because Im Going To Keep Trying,and To The Winners,horror Rocks!congrats!

Is there an easy CONTEST link to all contest avaialble?

nope... perhaps one day... but we feature every contest on everypage of the news and the mainpage so its hard to miss

You know, I never did get my Godzilla vs Mothra movie, you know what happened to that Meh. I did get my Frankenstein vs The monster from Blood Cove though and it is way cool. It's very 50's monster movie but none the less very cool.

Last edited by Hard2Kill (2007-03-08 13:09:37)