Topic: Halloween 2 Remake! No Zombie

VH1 Spoke to Rob Zombie about the remake of the next Halloween movie and whether or not he would helm it. His answer was no. That said we gotta wait and see what this first remake does before we can really talk about another one. Money is always a bi...

Read More : Halloween 2 Remake! No Zombie

Re: Halloween 2 Remake! No Zombie

They're already thinking about remaking part 2 without finishing part 1??? This remake thing is really getting out of control!!

You have got to be shitting.  They are already talking about remaking 2?  They'll skip III thats for sure and move straight to IV if that works out....jeez. 

Glad to at least see Zombie drawing a line.

As long as remakes keep making money they'll keep putting them out.

I thought the new Halloween isn't really a remake. It's more of a prequel from what Zombie said and halloweenmovies.com says too.

It's about Myers as a child and him being abused by his evil stepfather and then it goes to where he escapes from the insane asylum and then it goes to after part 2 where he is burned and carried off to a mental hospital where he escapes and kills off people there too.

gooner just posted more updates on the #2 remake, all be it brief http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_7654.html

I had a feeling this would happen.  But yes, I'm glad Rob Zombie decided to draw the line after the first remake.

If this first one does really well in the box office, we may see more of Zombie and Halloween together yet.

To me Halloween 5 was the worst of the series so I can't see anything else from the franchise being that shitty, lol.....it can only get better from there.

RIP wrote:

To me Halloween 5 was the worst of the series so I can't see anything else from the franchise being that shitty, lol.....it can only get better from there.

wut? are we not talking about the, thank god he said no, remake of halloween 2?