Re: What's your very first horror movie you've seen?

RaVeN71806 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

For me, my very first horror movie i have ever seen was back in the 80's called The Gate and i still love watching that movie.

That was a great movie I'm looking forward to seeing that come out on DVD..

My first horror movie I saw was actually Friday the 13th I think the third one..I think I was 10rys old maybe 9..

I thought I'd just let you know that The Gate is out on DVD. I picked it up about a year ago in the $5 bin at wall mart and yes it's a great film

Really. Hmmm i'm gonna have to go pick it up. But i did find it at Coconuts for i think it was $10 i believe.

When I was younger I watched the curse of michael myers, on halloween night..I was so afraid that I didnt go trick or treating.

mine was evil dead when i was 7, i s*** myself but at the same time was hooked on horror films from that moment

the exorcist, scared the shit outta me and made me love horror

You guys are a lot like me.  I grew up absolutely terrified of horror films.  Now, I'm obsessed.  Funny how that works.

Well with me growing up, when i saw The Gate i think i was 5 or 6 yrs. old or something like that. But with every single horror movie i have ever seen, i have never jumped or got terrified of not even one horror movie. It doesn't matter which one i see that i haven't seen i will not jump. And even when i saw Hannibal in the theatre when that came out and when it got to the part where Hannibal cut a peice of that ones guys brain out and cooked it and made the guy eat his own brain, it kind of made me hungry. But serious i have watched every single horror movie out there and a complete die hard fan. But will never ever jump or be terrified of one.

Psycho, Friday the 13th pt 2 and Halloween also stand out in my memory as movies I watched when young

It must been like the day after, but, after watching "Alien", I remember seeing "The Exorcist" as a close second.

Probably one of the Friday the 13th movies.

Jaws - I was 5 years old back in 1975 when it came out in the theater and my aprents took me to see it. I learned after that film to swim very fast lol.

My first actual terrifying film was Trilogy of Terror with Karen Black in it back in the late 70's on tv.