Topic: Halloween Q's and A's

So in Halloween 5 "The Revenge Of Michael Myers", he goes after Jamie, and once again fails. Wut ever happened to Jamie then? Am I missing a character somewhere? She wasnt in "The Curse Of Michael Myers" right? And does Michael have any blood relatives left to eliminate?

Re: Halloween Q's and A's

jamie died int he beginning of the curse of michael myers and the only one i coudl think of is jamies baby boy or girl i forget which it was but i believe thats the last oen of the myers chain

Sorry MindFuk, but I don't have anything for you on this one but I will say that Halloween 5 wasn't actually as bad as some people said.

oh, Jamie was the lady that escaped with her baby at the begining oh H6..yah I know the baby was a boy..but I cant think of where he would be know..wasnt in H2O I dont think..
ppl said H5 was bad? i thought it was one of the better ones..cant handle H3 tho

anyone know where lori strode was in H4-H6?..cause Jamie Lee Curtis only did H1, H2, H2O, and died in the begining of H8.

Laurie Strode was written out of teh script in those films cause they said she was killed in a car accident with her husband when her daughter was little.

In H20, they pretended that Hallowen 4 through 6 never existed so there was so Jamie Lloyd in it. H20 takes after Halloween 2 and Laurie Strode moved away after part 2 and married and had a son and divorced and was living as a principal in California. So when they made H20 they pretended that parts 4 through 6 did not exist.