Topic: Resident Evil 5 Collectors Edition Specs

Capcom is pleased to announce the Resident Evil 5 Collector’s Edition. First teased last week at the Consumer Electronics Show in Vegas, the Collector’s Edition will be available on day one of the game shipping Friday, March 13, 2009. Ava...

Read More : Resident Evil 5 Collectors Edition Specs

Re: Resident Evil 5 Collectors Edition Specs

I can't wait to play that and get burnt out on it all in the same day!

i am one of the few who have NEVER played a resident evil game. I will make 5 my first foray into it.

Meh, I think you're going to love it.

To this day Resident Evil 2 is still my favorite, I will be picking 5 up though its a no brainer to add it to my collection, with the new Streetfighter coming out next month and RE5 in March I will be gaming for a while atleast until the baby is born big_smile

I have to agree with you warrior, Resident Evil 2 = Win.

But tell me, was I the only one who didn't like RE3?

Aw snap monkeys....Rick wants...RICK FUCKING WANTS!!!

But Meh...for shame on you.  Shame shame shame tongue

This looks pretty freaking cool. I might have to break the bank and get this

EasterBunnyKiller wrote:

I have to agree with you warrior, Resident Evil 2 = Win.

But tell me, was I the only one who didn't like RE3?

hell yeah on RE2 but i actually really enjoyed the third as well.the ability to make bullets was a big win with me and of course jill with an m-16 was fun to tear into zombies with.as for this new las plagas concepts i give it a huge thumbs down as its truly a new level of ridiculous for me.being attacked by monks with flails and crossbows in the modern age was dumb despite the fact some of the villians carry gatling guns and chainsaws.getting rid of zombies for infected villagers was really the final nail in the coffin but this special edition has several things id love to own just not the game.just on a side note i thought the degeneration dvd movie was fantastic

I thought 3 was the weakest of the bunch, but still a decent game. RE4 for me, is pretty much the pinnacle of gaming. I can't wait for part 5.

Also, Meh, get on that, man. tongue

I received the Hardback Guide and game( RE 5) big_smile

Resident Evil 5 is pretting stunning visually and the gameplay is decent but I wouldn't call it a hardcore resident evil game its not a survival horror game its more of a thriller action game to me, I played through the first 3 chapters and I like it.

The controls to take some getting used to as well other than that I have no complaints.

I heard rumors that RE6 will be a reboot.

Last edited by goldenwarrior (2009-03-20 11:31:33)

i just picked up my collectors edition of 5 today. im really sxcited abouyt all the cool stuff that it came with, blus the steel-book case. havent gotten to play it yet, but i will tomorrow

Deathgate, please write a review about it when you play it, we can do horror video game reviews here and I wanna hear more before i decide which way to go with the game